Theory The Inherited Will and his connection to Devil Fruits

Toki is proof that there were devil fruits at least 800 years ago,
because it’s from that time.
Likewise, the name Devil Fruits tells us where the origin could be.
If the world government officially called these fruits devil fruits,
we have to think about why they give these fruits the name of the devil.
This could be because the Tenryuubito call themselves gods.
Who is God's archenemy? The devil. And who was the archenemy of the world government?
The ancient kingdom. So if they call the fruits devil fruits, could that be because they were made by
the hands of the devil other said the ancient kingdom?
We can also say that it’s not just a natural phenomenon,
on the one hand there is the devil fruit encyclopedia, which lists all fruits.
Since no one has gone in search of all fruits, we can assume
that this was written when the devil fruits were created.
In addition, there are devil fruits that create pistols or the like
or transform into it. Such objects are just
nothing natural.

But why did the Ds create these fruits in the first place?
Of course, on the one hand, they served as a weapon against enemies,
after all, they give their users great powers. However, I could also imagine
that they were created to solve every problem in the world.
Global hunger? No problem, you can create food with a devil fruit.
No place to live? No problem with a devil fruit, I create land.
But it is not only for these reasons that the devil fruits were created.
With them, the souls should also be passed on or as they like in One Piece
call it the will of D.
Whether this applies to all devil fruits, or only determined those shortly made before their destruction
is not clear.
But in any case, the ancient kingdom cared little about it, they knew theire
Will will be passed on.

Since the last chapter it has been believed that Luffy is the king because the sea kings have spoken to.
That he is, so to speak, the reincarnation of Joyboys.
What if Luffy inherited Joyboy's will?
According to my theory, this would mean that Joyboy was the previous user of the gum gum fruit.
Since the scene with the giant straw hat in Mary Joa, you think that maybe Joyboy
was a giant , if it was like that, in relation to my theory that would give us
two interesting hints from Odas.
For one thing, Oars with Luffy's shadow would have been a homage to Joyboy, a giant with the gum gum fruit
even if Oars couldn't actually use that power.
On the other hand, it would also explain Luffy's Gear 3.
How did Luffy come up with the idea of pumping up, making himself so big?
Of course, the soul, Joyboy's will had an influence here.
It is just that soul, that will that breaks out of Luffy.
Luffy thinks he came up with these techniques on his own, but these techniques became
triggered by Joyboy inside. These are, so to speak, residual memories of the soul or will
from his old body.
Im-Sama had Luffys Bounty in his hands in the chamber.
This can not only be explained by the straw hat. Because Roger and Shanks also had
this straw hat. And there are certainly other straw hats in One Piece.
Only because of this fact can Luffy not become interesting for Im-Sama.
But Im-Sama had heard of Luffy's devil power in connection with the straw hat,
frightens Im-Sama because he knows Joyboy is back.

Finally, we have the factor that the Ds always laugh. Also on the verge of death
That's why you could have called Joyboy Joyboy because he always laughed, even when he was killed by the world government.
This could also be proof of my theory that the Devil Fruits DNA wield more than just powers.
Vegapunk and Ceasar have long researched the devil fruits and developed their own devil fruits.
Vegapunks Artifical Devil Fruit which Momonouke ate. And Ceasar its smile devil fruits.
Vegapunk has declared his devil fruit a failure, presumably he wanted clone even the will of d but did not manage it.
Ceasars SMILE fruit, however, could be interesting for my theory. Because, as I said earlier, they pass on the will
through a change in the DNA. People where the SMILE does not work they start smiling. As I said,
not everyone is compatible with this DNA change. And where it fails, there is something in the DNA
triggered that makes people smile all the time just like the Ds.

But now you could say that Akainu also has a devil fruit but does not have the will of the D.
As we know, consuming a devil fruit affects DNA. This gives users
their powers.
What if a kind of protective mechanism is built into the devil fruits?
Up to now we have assumed that the inhabitants of the ancient kingdom, the Ds. and the moon people
are one and the same race. What if they have a different genetic makeup than a human being on earth?
It's not that strange, after all, it's aliens.
So I think people with the D. in their names have something in their DNA that
triggers in the devil fruits. In this way, the will is passed on, so to speak.
Now you could say that this is not the case with Blackbeard, after all he is evil.
But in my opinion, that does not contradict the theory. Who says all Ds were good?
Who doesn't say that a D became a traitor and that the world government could win?

The people of Shandora believe that the souls of their ancestors live in the trees.
What if there is actually a devil fruit tree in which the souls of the ancestors were
and now the devil fruits contain these souls.
After the death of a devil fruit user, this soul simply moves to the closest Fruit of the same kind.
This migration of the soul or inherited will has already been suggested to us many times.
Ace and Sabo for example.
Or Rocks D. Xebec and Blackbeard maybe.

Okay. So you say that people like Luffy, Law and BlackBeard did get a kind of "second soul" when they ate their fruit.

But if it was the case, shouldn't had been a change in those 3 personalities after consuming the fruit ?

And Luffy still Luffy, Law still Law and Blackbeard still Blackbeard.

nonono no literal Soul, with consuming the fruit something is changing in their DNA. Some DNA from the previous User gets mixed up with the new User. But not in that way that he exactley looks alike or exactly behave like that person.
Its just a little bit. What is affecting the new Users just a bit.
So its not like they dont have theire own will or anything. But they are kinda pushed in some direction.
As one thing, every D with a Devil Fruit is an enemy of the World Government.
As so the Ds without a Devil Fruit (Sauro, Garp), even joined the marines but still had their problems with the World Government.
Rouge and Roger is up to debate. Wether they had Fruits or not both still not really mentioned. Even if we did not see a Fruit on Roger in the Flashback, but we did not see a real fight either of him (the one fight with WB even whitebeard did not use his fruit).
But still the Ds can have their own personalities. They even are able to join the World Government if they want too. Its just not that easy. And even more harder if you have eaten a devil fruit. Because of the inherited will.

Well. There must be a devil within the fruit since he is Immediately searching for a new fruit to be reincarnated after the death of the previous user.

Also, why does the sea curse the user, making him lose the ability to swim. Does that mean the sea curses them because the sea hates the Ds or those who made the fruits?

Up till now most of us believe that the ancient kingdom are the descendants of the moon people. Moon does the moon not have? Water. I think that this is somehow related. Maybe they just did not know water, so the fruits have some kind of disadvantage against it. Or because the people from the ancient kingdom originated from the moon so they did not have the ability to swim at the time they made the fruits and that's something which gets Inherited together with the will (so more of a joke from oda). Maybe that's one thing why Roger laughed at laugh tale. Because he has read, "the reason our devil fruits have a weakness against water and why we creadet ships in the first place was just because we couldn't swim". XD