Character Discussion The Irony of Garling: Brief analysis

Shanks would absolutley be scum. He has the bloodline of the creators and he uses his strength to defend these weaklings. No way Figarland cares about him now
But the gorosei some what protects the same scum he is referring to.

Remember in like marineford the gorosei talked about the warlords having 3 empty position because of jimbei.

They said jimbei is necessary to have peace with the fishmen.

In a way the gorosei are protecting the scums.

Does figarland thinks the gorosei are scums or does he thinks they are just doing what they have to do to have order in the world?

Yeah an admiral isn't much compare to Garling in status.

What I mean is for example

What does he thinks of Roger and garp

Does he thinks they are good

Or does he thinks they are scums who protects scums

But the right answer probably is he thinks he is entitled and Roger and garp should protect him
Well, it's stated that Roger and Garp protected the Celestial Dragons during God Valley fight.

So Garling might be entitled to them. But those two are exceptions while the rest of the pirates are trash in Garling's view.
Stop this, he does not. Bruhz out here spreading false info.
Ryokugyu respects the order of the world. Aka the high ranking Celestial Dragons that is keeping the world in place (Imu, Gorosei, Holy Knights) but Ryokugyu don't hold respect for ordinary CDs like Charlos.

Ryokugyu respects the order of the world. Aka the high ranking Celestial Dragons that is keeping the world in place (Imu, Gorosei, Holy Knights) but Ryokugyu don't hold respect for ordinary CDs like Charlos.
Not really my brotha. Fujitora destroyed the order of the world and told him that he was gonna do it, and Aramaki did what? Just have lunch with Fujitora and say "AHAHAHA BRO YOU CRAZY AF"

Especially when the 1st thing stated in the manga about the breaking of the 3 powers balance is this:

There's really nothing in the manga that implies he respects the order of the world or wants to maintain the status quo. Hes perfectly fine with big changes happening to the status quo.

Not really my brotha. Fujitora destroyed the order of the world and told him that he was gonna do it, and Aramaki did what? Just have lunch with Fujitora and say "AHAHAHA BRO YOU CRAZY AF"

Especially when the 1st thing stated in the manga about the breaking of the 3 powers balance is this:

There's really nothing in the manga that implies he respects the order of the world or wants to maintain the status quo. Hes perfectly fine with big changes happening to the status quo.
I meant the order of the world as in the reign of Celestial Dragons, not the Warlords system. Aramaki couldn't care less about the Warlords.

But I agree with you.

But the right answer probably is he thinks he is entitled and Roger and garp should protect him
He probably thinks the same as the Gorosei, or some other intelligent DC like them (I am giving him the benefit of the doubt).

Probably thinks they are very strong, especially if he is a warrior, but maybe thinks he is better and/or that he, being a "god", is still inheritedly superior to them, as he is to any "human".

Kuro is a way deeper villain than anything Oda can come up with now.

Right now Oda uses cool stereotypes and appearance, and dangling the possible hint of a deep backstory infront of readers, to make a villain appear interesting. Saint Garling will become Kaido 2.0 , prepare yourselfs