1.JJK=only popular because of anime/Gojo
2.Tokyo Revengers = decent but i hate MC
3.Record of Ragnarok = DBZ tournament but with deaths
4.Kimetsu no Yaiba = trash honestly, only popular because of god tier anime and Nezuko fans
5.MHA= LOL next
6.Haikyu = idk why this is even here but good sport manga if you like volleyball
7.BlueLock= sport manga thats different
8.Berserk= why!!!
9. OnePiece = garbage arc, only care about OnePiece LOL
10.Uma Musume= furry fans rejoice or weebs

4.Kimetsu no Yaiba = trash honestly, only popular because of god tier anime and Nezuko fans
5.MHA= LOL next
6.Haikyu = idk why this is even here but good sport manga if you like volleyball
8.Berserk= why!!!
These are flat out incorrect numbers. Source them

5.MHA= LOL next
8.Berserk= why!!!
Haikyuu fans are mostly girl cuz they like 2 mc interaction just like kuroko no basket.you knew them girls. Even tho imo haikyuu>>knk.

Anything that isn't about rencorneiton is worth trying
Yeah, those ones almost always suck. I think I just read 1 and dropped it after a few chapters.

I’ve read Tower or God (around 200 chapters), Bastard, Sweet Home, and Solo Leveling to name a few.

Nothing terribly impressive
ToG is my 2nd favourite series of all time so I can't relate but can see why you didn't like it. I'm surprised that you didn't like Bastard tho considering that it's one series that almost everyone loves from what I've seen. It's one of my Top 5 webtoons. Haven't read Sweet Home yet. Solo Leveling's writing isn't great and is pretty basic (tho it has actually been pretty interesting recently imo). About Death and Gosu are 2 other webtoons that are among my favourite series.