Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I see a lot of Zoro haters here , making fun for anyone who believed in ZKK : ZKK was never a theory about how Zoro would defeat and kill Kaido . It was a theory that said that after Luffy fights and defeats Kaido , somehow Kaido get back up and then Zoro kills him. There were an abundance of evidence that made this theory plausible. However , at the same time , there never was a moment in the history of One Piece that another character than Luffy could end the main arc antagonist life , making the ZKK extremely difficult to happen . And as it turns out , it will not happen . It was a plausible theory that did not happen . Relax
It was never plausible theory and we suffered for too long ZKKer smugness.

I still can't believe Oda gave Kaido such a horrible and rushed backstory, and it doesn't seem like this upcoming chapter is going to show more.

I already know that Oda probably won't kill anyone from the protagonist side, it just seems unfair that in a war against two Yonko's and a Yonko crew that the only major deaths are on the antagonist side.
Yeah well welcome to One Piece.

:josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaidos dream is to die in an epic way that will be forever remembered.
Him dying in a unglorious death without any of the people of Wano even seeing it would be the perfect way for him to go.
If you really want Kaido to have an awesome death, you want him to win, and that isn't going to happen.
Plus, if he really did die to magma, then he more or less died the same way that Oden did i.e., burning to death. Orochi died the same way, so perhaps, Kaido too will end up dying like them.

Imagine seeing Big Mom's flashback and thinking that Kaido's flashback would get a similar treatment or even better, and after many years of waiting we finally get Kaido's flashback and it ends up only being four pages.:lusalty:

Is Wano really ending this underwhelmingly this incoming chapter?

If this is true, I have serious mixed feelings about it.

On one hand I held hope for Oda to pull something insane last minute to save this shitty ass arc like a possible Kaido awakening or Kaido somehow temporarily transforming into a colossal monster after eating the respawned Orochi fruit and become a 2 DF user(My own hack theory).

On the other hand I'm glad we'll be moving on from this shitty ass arc. Though it doesn't bode well for the incoming future arcs if this is the peak of what current Oda could write. Honestly at the moment I have no expectations for One Piece going foreward whatsoever.

Maybe I should go overdose on copium on my own. :pepecopium:

It was never plausible theory and we suffered for too long ZKKer smugness.
It was . Zoro having Wano and more importantly , Ruyma ties and Kaido being a dragon is by itself a very strong argument about ZKK. Then there was Enma and Oden's backstory , and with Yamato's backstory there were evidence it was not crazy to happen . But it didn't . It was a theory , that while really difficult to come true , could happen . But it did not . There is not much else to say about the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.