Status
Not open for further replies.
He's basically the same as Xebec, both realized how the world was rotten, one tried to burn and the other rebuild it
Values sincerity and discipline, opposite to his drunkard father. The secret he holds has to be something wild.

Why is he called Dragon anyway, why would Garp use that name... he didn't, Xebecs did, he had Kaido's fruit, he ate his captain under the supervision of Big Meme, who already knows how df can be passed on

My headcanon > Loda

@Blackbeard @SakazOuki I think Devon and Shiryu's abilities will serve some big purpose for scheming. Many people think the Gorosei framed Sabo and killed Cobra, but what if fucking Catarina Devon killed him while cosplaying as Sabo, while Shiryu infiltrated the holy land to stir some shit up
Damn I want this to happen

Make a thread for this NOW :beckmoji: of feel my unwavering wrath:getnappaed:

He's basically the same as Xebec, both realized how the world was rotten, one tried to burn and the other rebuild it
Values sincerity and discipline, opposite to his drunkard father. The secret he holds has to be something wild.

Why is he called Dragon anyway, why would Garp use that name... he didn't, Xebecs did, he had Kaido's fruit, he ate his captain under the supervision of Big Meme, who already knows how df can be passed on

My headcanon > Loda

i want this DAMN:steef::finally:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki I think Devon and Shiryu's abilities will serve some big purpose for scheming. Many people think the Gorosei framed Sabo and killed Cobra, but what if fucking Catarina Devon killed him while cosplaying as Sabo, while Shiryu infiltrated the holy land to stir some shit up
my god it would be a perfect crime

Sounds interesting. So Dragon believes in absolute justice against the WG?
Yes dragon will go as far as to killing the celestial dragons if that's what it took to liberate the world from the celestial dragons tyranny.

This is the look of a man that has seen too many atrocities in his life and he will not forgive the evils of the celestial dragons
:datas:

G

Gorosei Informer

They underestimated oda's ability to prolong stuff and overestimated his ability to estimate manga length and time. We are probably gonna end up like that too with the whole "ill finish it in 3 years" comment
Luffy actually was awakened a long time ago and affected the manga with it, thus breaking the 4th wall and stretching out the plot and such massively! What we saw recently was his Second Origin er I mean Beyond Bankai er Toon Sage Mode no wait I mean Super Awakening and soon vs Blackbeard, we will see his Ascended Awakening too!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho I doubt that besides his moment of presentation in the retrospection he has never laughed in his life
Post automatically merged:

HOLY FUCK SHIRYU TURNED VIVI INVISIBLE AND KIDNAPPED HER

AHHHHHHHHH

PRINCESS STEALER, VIVI KICK HIS BALLS

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes dragon will go as far as to killing the celestial dragons if that's what it took to liberate the world from the celestial dragons tyranny.

This is the look of a man that has seen too many atrocities in his life and he will not forgive the evils of the celestial dragons
:datas:
Thats exactly what I expect of and believe him to be like too.

A Well Intentioned Extremist even. I think he and Luffy will come to blows on ideals like this, where Dragon is willing to kill Celestial Dragons potentially and is more pragmatic/cold and Luffy will not accept/tolerate that?

I can see a "We're not so different" moment from Akainu to Dragon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.