D

Deleted member 83

Boby you're gonna need to stop yankin my chain here....

These aren't fossils
Post automatically merged:

These... Cannot be real.
They actually are:pepecopium:it was a reference to Britain back then putting the fossils together incorrectly
Everyone was feeling bad for them because as you can see these aren’t real organisms and according to the Pokédex all of them are struggling to simply live, as they can’t breath properly or freezing to death
A lot of people were coping that we’ll eventually get their correct forms as dlc…but….

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They actually are:pepecopium:it was a reference to Britain back then putting the fossils together incorrectly
Everyone was feeling bad for them because as you can see these aren’t real organisms and according to the Pokédex all of them are struggling to simply live, as they can’t breath properly or freezing to death
A lot of people were coping that we’ll eventually get their correct forms as dlc…but….
THAT is a cool concept, shitty execution. These are so ugly and we're missing good fossil pokemon for these fucking mutants. They need a mercy killing
Post automatically merged:

I used to love looking at these fanart, but now it just makes me sad because they’ll never come true
They have a dunkleosteus fossil but fucking mutated it with these guys?! :ronalugh: