Status
Not open for further replies.
1063: Bad Optics

Akainu and Kizaru discuss Vegapunk. Kizaru is flying through the sky
Akainu is heated at CP0 for attacking Vegapunk when the Marines are under duress and need strength. Tells Kizaru to protect Vegapunk, even if he has to kill government agents.

Caribou is captured by a Vegapunk, but then CP0 attacks.

Lilith, Vegapunk 02, talks with Franky, while trying to steal things off of it. Robin has questions for Vegapunk.

Vegapunk has video evidence of Imu destroying islands, and plans to spread it to the entire world. This is one of the reasons he was targeted

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

Akainu is heated at CP0 for attacking Vegapunk when the Marines are under duress and need strength. Tells Kizaru to protect Vegapunk, even if he has to kill government agents.

Lilith, Vegapunk 02, talks with Franky, while trying to steal things off of it. Robin has questions for Vegapunk.

Vegapunk has video evidence of Imu destroying islands, and plans to spread it to the entire world. This is one of the reasons he was targeted
you forgot the part were koby ate a df confirmed by @Ssg super suit coby

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

tho that would be interesting if marines had a biff with CP

W fake spoilers:endthis:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
The universe would explode if I included all of them. Sorry. :mrgo:
:endthis:so there‘s still a hope... that... that you are the chosen one who will include them all! Fact that you know the secret behind the truth shows that you are deeper in the topic than any other here. Good that you take care over protection of the World. We all are thankful for that.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was gonna tag solis and ask him if they were gonna take it laying down. But then i remembered solis nuked his acc. Who else here is German?

Bruh. Trump was literally a Russian asset :seriously:
I am German and people are raging over here.

Protests are called to be carried out tomorrow at some places.

Opposition is taking advantage of the situation to call to take some action against this act.

Status
Not open for further replies.