Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Devon can just turn into Luffy and Koby will reject death immediately.
If not, Pirate Jesus Sun God Discount Wukong My Nika 100% Nika Anime-Bugs Bunny Monkey Ds Nuts Goofy will resurrect him. Because why not at this point?
Ohhhh this makes more sense. If Catarina can change into people after only seeing them in pictures, that would be really busted.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ohhhh this makes more sense. If Catarina can change into people after only seeing them in pictures, that would be really busted.
Wait what? Lmao

I was trolling in my post, not sure how that inspired your idea but tbh I like that! You could weaponise bounty posters very nicely that way!
Plus it would make her mythical zoan more impressive too! Which it needs tbh unless it can replicate other users DF powers and fighting styles at least on a basic level automatically after transforming into them, which would be dope!

Imagine if she could steal your identity somewhat permanently and entirely? Shape-shifting into you and "replacing you" so your own appearance changes to someone else or maybe a silhouette even? Lmfao! Silhouettes in OP would make so much sense then! /s

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Wait what? Lmao

I was trolling in my post, not sure how that inspired your idea but tbh I like that! You could weaponise bounty posters very nicely that way!
Plus it would make her mythical zoan more impressive too! Which it needs tbh unless it can replicate other users DF powers and fighting styles at least on a basic level automatically after transforming into them, which would be dope!

Imagine if she could steal your identity somewhat permanently and entirely? Shape-shifting into you and "replacing you" so your own appearance changes to someone else or maybe a silhouette even? Lmfao! Silhouettes in OP would make so much sense then! /s
Noooooo not the Silhouette Fruit, it's too powerful.

I hope she has some cool powers with the 9-Tails-Fox Fruit. Since it has such connections to Wano, with Kitsune being important, it's possible Catarina uses it to impersonate Momo/Hiyori, the same way the old hag Higarashi did with Sukiyaki.

Huh. I might make a theory about that.

G

Gorosei Informer

Noooooo not the Silhouette Fruit, it's too powerful.
I joked about this existing in the past as either the awakening of Morias fruit or Imus actual DF and because of Odas fetish for them. Can you imagine if it was canon? LMAO!
Certainly one way to erase a person's existence!

Tbh there's some strong parallels potentially and maybe seemingly confirmed too, like how Doflamingo used a move called 16 holy bullets and Imus attack on Lulusia (i keep thinking its Illusia like illusion lol) and how Doffys executives bowed to him, just like how the Gorosei bowed to Imu much later on too.
Sugar could erase your existence from others memories fod almost forever until she is knocked out at least or killed ofc, so whose to say Imu doesn't have a way to do the same to someone in their vicinity too?

Since Sugar was captured too by the Marines, what's to stop them amd the WG weaponising her DF like this too? Imagine they give it to a Seraphim? Boa or Doffy or Buggy maybe? Boas Sera seemed to lack a DF but maybe in future?

I hope she has some cool powers with the 9-Tails-Fox Fruit. Since it has such connections to Wano, with Kitsune being important, it's possible Catarina uses it to impersonate Momo/Hiyori, the same way the old hag Higarashi did with Sukiyaki.

Huh. I might make a theory about that.
Yeah, given how iconic and thus well known the Kyuubi is, especially because of Naruto ofc and thus Oda being good friends with Kishi, who apparently changed his planned direction for Naruto because he didn't want to step on Odas/One Pieces toes or territory so to speak, I really hope Oda can make the Kyuubi zoan epic.
Given how he handled ninjas so far though, I'm not very hopeful though...lmao

Yeah that could absolutely happen too. I like that. Komurasaki is the most beautiful woman in Wano and would be in the world too, if Wano wasn't so isolationist and thud hid her from the world lmao, so she would be a PRIME target for Devon naturally, the most important one BUT given how Ida utterly mishandled Devon going for Boa, once again I'm not hopeful and not expecting anything anymore now. Like the Kurozumi, I've been burned lol.

I had HIGH hopes that Shiryu and Catarina would infiltrate Wano and setup Blackbeard for a potential takeover of it. Would have liked to see Denjiro vs Shiryu too.
Alas Oda didn't go that direction sadly and we only got Blackbeard in Wano briefly via Pirate Warriors 4.

Your idea is dope though, I like that. I'd love to see Devon vs Yamato but you know we're gonna get another "Oden clone" moment then too. As hilariously ironic/meta or whatever that is too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.