Theory The Klabautermann was created by Joyboy

Now that we've finally had confirmation that Joyboy was the first pirate, I've had thoughts about the piracy-related aspects that may have come up in Void Century. It's as if each element was originated by Joyboy and passed down through centuries as piracy customs. One of these elements is the Klabautermann.

A Klabautermann is said to be a water spirit (or fairy) that inhabits ships and is basically an incarnation of a ship that has been well cared for.

A Klabautermann is quite relatable to the devils inside the Devil Fruits, and as it is theorized, the Devil Fruits may have been created using advanced technology from the Great Kingdom. Both are beings that live inside the object.

It is a merry and diligent creature that is said to alert sailors when a ship is in danger and help in greater ways at times.

A merry creature, would it be because the first man to create the first pirate ship was a "Joy Boy"? The Klabautermann was introduced into history through the Going Merry, the first ship of Monkey D. Luffy, the Joyboy of the Great Age of Pirates. Merry is also a synonym for Joyness.
The Klabautermann may have been created by the Great Kingdom to protect ships from the imminent danger of the great flood that was about to sink the world into the sea.

They are normally considered just a legend among seafarers.

As is customary, everything said as legend is ultimately true, and has origins in One Piece's past. Going Merry had a Viking funeral, which may be an indication that the giants of Elbaf may be related to the creation of the first pirate ships.

I believe Joy Boy started his Journey in search for a Solution to Death
Something that can Conquer even Death, allowing People to Function even when their Life is at it's Limit

Basically it's what is allowing Ancient Robot to Move & also Kuma
And that's where i Agree with you, as i believe that Joy Boy indeed discovered or created Klabautermann
It's what defies Limits/Death just like when Going Merry sailed on it's own

If Going Merry taught us that a Ship can be a Nakama, then the Opposite can apply too
Meaning Nakamas can also be like a Ship, meaning They can also have their own Klabautermann Will
And the World itself can also be considered a Giant Ship sailing in Sea of Space

So yeah, i think Joy Boy Created World Klabautermann
Nice Catch