The Konan challenge

Name characters that are capable of surviving the six hundred billion paper bombs trap, give a reason why

Characters Disqualified from this challenge:

- STJ users (Minato, Tobirama)

- Kaguya

- Boruto characters (non canon)

- Edo tensei (duh)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Name characters that are capable of surviving the six hundred billion paper bombs trap, give a reason why

Characters Disqualified from this challenge:

- STJ users (Minato, Tobirama)

- Kaguya

- Boruto characters (non canon)

- Edo tensei (duh)
Some Susanoo users.

Manda let Hebi Sasuke survive Deidara's nuke, so maybe Manda summoners can survive this as well?

Maybe people with the lighting armour and the strongest Jinchuuriki?

Maybe Tsunade and Sakura.

Some Susanoo users.
Susanoo's can be destroyed, I don't you could survive off a Susanoo alone.
Manda let Hebi Sasuke survive Deidara's nuke, so maybe Manda summoners can survive this as well?
don't think so, the tags will stick to the target and Sasuke would need a solid ground to summon Manda

Maybe people with the lighting armour and the strongest Jinchuuriki?
The 3rd Raikage can probably survive this. Idk if KCM Naruto or Bee are tho
Maybe Tsunade and Sakura.
lol their healing jutsu won't amount to much if their body parts are all over the place.

:suresure:

To answer the question though

Can't Danzo do what Tobi did like 20 times over? He survives
Yeah Danzo can, he will need to use all of his eyes though

Kakuzu with full body Domu survives.
Can he keep it up for that long is the question. Gaara's sand armour drains his chakra like crazy. Maybe it's the same here. I mean, if IT was nothing he would cover his entire body with it when he's fighting. There he covered only his hand and caught bomb with it.

My guess would be - he covers entire body with it, gets tired af after 3-4 minutes, lets single explosion go through, shet hits the fan

On who could survive this:
- Izanagi users (maybe not Danzo),
- Madara/Saske/probably Itachi (cause Susano),
- Naruto in this chakra Bijuu mode,
- Hashirama somehow,
- A3 with lightning armour,
- maaaaaybe someone like Kisame? If bombs can't explode underwater and he used this giant water dome thing,
- maaaaaaybe Tsunade if she summomed huge ass Katsuyu and hide inside it (and keept regenerating it from inside),
- maaaaaaaaaaaaybe explosion kekkei genkai users are somehow immune to explosions...? Wasn't stated anywhere though.
- oh and people like Oonoki, Gaara and Konan herself I'm pretty sure can just fly away.

To think about it, wouldn't most of them die from the fall itself? Like it's long, long way to the ground

Last edited:
Kakuzu with full body Domu survives.
That's a huge if tho, 1 is we don't know if he can do a full body domu, 2 is he will need to keep it up for 10 minutes straight.

On who could survive this:
- Izanagi users (maybe not Danzo),
- Madara/Saske/probably Itachi (cause Susano),
- Naruto in this chakra Bijuu mode,
- Hashirama somehow,
- A3 with lightning armour,
- maaaaaybe someone like Kisame? If bombs can't explode underwater and he used this giant water dome thing,
- maaaaaaybe Tsunade if she summomed huge ass Katsuyu and hide inside it (and keept regenerating it from inside),
- maaaaaaaaaaaaybe explosion kekkei genkai users are somehow immune to explosions...? Wasn't stated anywhere though.
- oh and people like Oonoki, Gaara and Konan herself I'm pretty sure can just fly away.

To think about it, wouldn't most of them die from the fall itself? Like it's long, long way to the ground
- Danzo could survive if he triggers his sharingan to activate izanagi consecutively.
- Madara also has Izanagi. Idk if Susanoo is strong enough to tank 600b paperbombs. Susanoo's get broken up easily in the story.
- Naruto can probably escape
- I can't think of anything canon that would save him, by the time he goes sage mode he would have like 20 paperbombs stuck to him
- Agreed
- Agreed
- She would need a surface to summon Katsuyu
- Doesn't Deidara have explosion release? He still needs to dodge his explosions.
- Konan has full control of the paperbombs, she would just redirect them to whoever tries to fly away.