Powers & Abilities The level above Haki

So I was thinking about how haki is ambition converted into power and realized there is probably a stage above haki that maybe only 2 or 3 people have reached. what im proposing is that once someone with great haki achieves their ambition they bloom for the last time and it puts them on an entirely different level than before. the three characters I can think of that could have achieved this are Imu, Mihawk, and maybe Whitebeard and Roger cause idk if he felt like he achieved his goal since he was too early while whitebeards wanted a family but teach happened. All the listed characters have "Won" in their own personal stories which is rare especially for conquerors who are fueled by their ambition. I just feel like in a story about chasing your dreams achieving them should have real weight and since its a battle Shonen power as well.

Who do you guys think achieved their dreams? cause in a story about chasing them, very few ever actually do and i personally think that means something.

Honestly the one piece probably isn't even what he is striving to achieve anymore. I thought that was the decision he made when he gave up his arm, at least that's how I've interpreted it.
He still maintained monstrous haki despite not going for One Piece anymore. There has to be some explanation behind on why Shanks' Haki is so strong.

This would be nice but Oda doesn't work like that. He goes for the garbage.

The whole lore of Haki is garbage although the power itself is good. As you said haki is the power of ambition. So the stronger your ambition the stronger is your haki.

First haki is only unlocked and only blooms when you are in a desperate situation. What this have to do with ambition?

Second, the more ambitious the person is the greater the haki. So you just have to really want and want more than your opponent to be stronger. That's why Luffy won over Kaido. And if that we could say any new kid with enough ambition could easily overcome any legend from the past simply because they really wants.