Powers & Abilities The Lil Guy between Monsters - will Shanks have any Powerlevel Title and what it means

Any Shanks wank is welcome. I have seen so much disrespect for Shanks that I decided to be a fan boy of Shanks, even though my username says I am NotAfanboy, yohohoho,

On a serious note, Shanks dont need a title, the Yonko itself is a title (yes, directed at you Warlord wankers ✓Mihawk).

No matter how hard you try, Shanks will always have greater portrayal than Mihawk, Admirals, and other Yonkos.

Shanks character is very unique. He is fearless. Other Yonkos have their own goals, so they struggle for that and have weak points, and they have something to lose if they go out for a war.

Shanks on the other hand, entrusted his dream to Luffy. He has nothing to lose. He already sacrificed his arm for Luffy.
If someone goes against Shanks, it means YOLO, there will be no peace discussions later. It works as a deterrent.

Cant wait for Shanks return, the most bad ass character in One Piece :endthis:
He's like a character not invested in his own pride or strength if i look at it, he said to Rockstar "your life is more valuable than pride" or some sort. But if he is so nonchalant about his own strength or body, like he didnt care that his arm was bitten off just like he didnt care that Higuma splashed him with sake, is it absolute confidence in his strength? No matter what they do to cripple him, his strength will not falter?

And what does he want with Gorosei? This red hair mofo is like Doflamingo's secret boss the more i look at him, but also someone with care or kindness, something not existing in other Emperors. And ultimately he is so complex and makes us guess his affiliations or whether he's a baddie or goodie. Intriguing :steef:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
the insecure Mihawk fans can't even see a single thread about Shanks hype before talk about their own nonsense head canons
cause as you know
this is the behavior of a logical and right fandom
Post automatically merged:

the fact that you are quoting me a wrong information form ace novel proves once more why I ignored your ass

a shameless and brainless troll :gokulaugh:
Wrong information? He became famous because he fought and that's a fact you salty little Yanker :milaugh:

He's like a character not invested in his own pride or strength if i look at it, he said to Rockstar "your life is more valuable than pride" or some sort. But if he is so nonchalant about his own strength or body, like he didnt care that his arm was bitten off just like he didnt care that Higuma splashed him with sake, is it absolute confidence in his strength? No matter what they do to cripple him, his strength will not falter?

And what does he want with Gorosei? This red hair mofo is like Doflamingo's secret boss the more i look at him, but also someone with care or kindness, something not existing in other Emperors. And ultimately he is so complex and makes us guess his affiliations or whether he's a baddie or goodie. Intriguing :steef:
He believes in playing his part. Like he trust in others, and dont try to do everything by himself. He rely on his friends, un like other Yonkos. He believes in inherited will. At the same time, if he know that it is his time to do something, he will go all out and wont back down.

Typical shonen MC type, where he is too strong, but lazy or relaxed. Yet, when he gets serious he can destroy everything in his sight. 😂

Last edited:
The history of Shanks! Will it be eternal happiness, or endless imprisonment! That movie, a prelude to Last Emperor Saga in the manga, involving both The Crimson Emperor and the Emperor of Darkness! Cant wait to see this mofo in action! :steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally: