Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You call my opinions clownish and then you proceed to say that admiral fans are the most willing to discuss? How's that compatible? Take at least the time to acknowledge my opinion and discuss it, rather than instantly criticize it. I have brought tons of arguments for them, took my time to explain it to Kinyagi in an articulate matter, told him that I did not even consider this as the principal scenario and all I get is ignored and called a "dumbass". Even Mihawk fans are more patient when discussing to Shanks fans.
“I think Kizaru might get one shot, gee why does no Admiral fan want to have a conversation with me???” Lol

My guy how many 10,000 word Admiral essays have you seen from Admiral fans?

If Admiral fans are ignoring you, your opinions and posts are probably ill-informed trash lol. Lucci didn’t even get one shot ffs, and just at the end of last chapter we saw how shocked of Kizaru’s strength Luffy was.

Like imagine if I said Luffy was going to one shot Big Mom in WCI and then spewed period blood all over my keyboard when others criticized me lol.

I mean, we all can be asses but come on, when I take the time to write a long ass post (multiple in fact) to address all the issues somebody has with an opinion, the least I expect is a reply, not being called a dumbass.
This is the same energy as when a republican says absolutely vile racist shit to a black person and then gets upset that people are mad and saying "why cant I have an opinion."

Like bro, telling a character's fanbase that their character is gonna get one shot non-stop for LITERALLY a month will not get them to think favorably of you.

Kindergartten social skills 101

This is the same energy as when a republican says absolutely vile racist shit to a black person and then gets upset that people are mad and saying "why cant I have an opinion."

Like bro, telling a character's fanbase that their character is gonna get one shot non-stop for LITERALLY a month will not get them to think favorably of you.

That's a personal issue on your behalf tbh.
I'm still chummy with a couple Kidd fans even though I don't really like him and honestly think he deserved what Shanks did to him.
Won't tag any Kidd fans because I know they won't want to be involved in this but you get the point.

Kizaru gonna get murked

This is the same energy as when a republican says absolutely vile racist shit and then gets upset that people are mad and saying "why cant I have an opinion."

Did you just compare "Luffy might one shot Kizaru" to vile racist shit? Wow.

I didn't know you'd take this personally but ok.

However, to me, it's just a series and I expect people to disagree with my opinions and vice versa, that's life.

You put your agendas aside and you discuss with the other fandoms.

I'm personally past the stage of kindergarten.