General & Others The majority of One Piece fans are under 22

I'm almost 35, is anyone older than me here? I still enjoy good manga and anime, it doesn't matter to me which demographic is focused in if the story is good enough, most of them are shit like in every other kind of media, but I tend to be more indulgent reading a shitty manga than watching a shitty TV show or movie.
I just turned 35 last March 😅
Yeah I agree with you I prefer reading manga and watching anime more then watching these shitty Netflix TV shows and midacore star wars films
The problem with western media These days is the unnecessary woke agenda I don't give a crap about it but they always want to shove these woke ideology on our throat

I just turned 35 last March 😅
Yeah I agree with you I prefer reading manga and watching anime more then watching these shitty Netflix TV shows and midacore star wars films
The problem with western media These days is the unnecessary woke agenda I don't give a crap about it but they always want to shove these woke ideology on our throat
It's a quality thing, it has nothing to do with any agenda. The pace of most of the media is too rushed, the characters have no soul or charisma. Nowadays a product like Twin Peaks or the Sopranos wouldn't work because the spawn of attention most the people have is too short, the industry knows that and doesn't want those kind of products so they cut off important parts of the original script, for them It's just about money it has nothing to do with feminism. If the supposed key to the "success" (sells) of something would had been using for example furry characters, we would had the same low quality shit but with furries. Any concept can be turned into a product depleting it of it's meaning and using the shell of it. The same shit happens with the Isekai genre. The last two animes I enjoyed the most are Frieren and Dungeon Meshi, both have a slow pace. I hope their relative success may change the industry perspective. But I have no hope

Last edited: