Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I'm deflecting because you're a gaslighting piece of filth acting like you haven't been a L magnet since Egghead started lmao
Dude you're mentally ill. I don't mean this in an insulting or toxic way. Just that your meltdown was not indicative of a sane person.

Good thing you won't be on worstgen for much longer.

Maybe you will get the help you need soon.

Dude you're mentally ill. I don't mean this in an insulting or toxic way. Just that your meltdown was not indicative of a sane person.

Good thing you won't be on worstgen for much longer.

Maybe you will get the help you need soon.
Saying I ran away when I have been banned for something completely unrelated is the definition of gaslighting
You're an awful person. I may get into arguments with other users on this site but they aren't gaslighting piece of shit like you are

Saying I ran away when I have been banned for something completely unrelated is the definition of gaslighting
You're an awful person. I may get into arguments with other users on this site but they gaslighting piece of shit like you are
Lmao.

Dude. It's just a comic book.

You take it way too seriously.

And plus. We all know the admiral fandom is far more toxic as a whole then I am.

When have I ever made fake scans.

Yeah.

Man you literally said you were going to drop the series if Luffy was using ACOC lmao, who the fuck you think you are fooling?
But you actually left for 3 months. And anyone who isn't braindead knows Luffy is beating Saturn and Kizaru. It's basic storytelling and pattern recognition lol. Luffy pointed out Saturn hurt his friend. Do you think Luffy seriously isn't beating him?

And then there's this.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-baiting-room.5/page-19624#post-3190969

Get help
Post automatically merged:

I'm too lazy right now, but someone needs to find all the moments Durapuppy ended up being wrong.:doffytroll:

I get some people want to be right but wow this user is just obsessed with wanting to be right and not wrong.:zosleepy:
Now didn't i point out Kuma wasn't dying and Luffy fights Saturn? Things you've argued I was wrong about?

The admiral fans always have to back each other up.

But you actually left for 3 months
Gaslighting again

And anyone who isn't braindead knows Luffy is beating Saturn and Kizaru.
Nice self-own idiot
The main fight against the arc is Saturn. Meaning Luffy fights Saturn next.

Are people really denying this?

Who do Sanji and Zoro fight? Who can stop Kizaru?

Personally I hope this whole stupid Zoro/Sanji debate ends and they fight Kizaru together.
It's basic storytelling and pattern recognition lol. Luffy pointed out Saturn hurt his friend. Do you think Luffy seriously isn't beating him?
Ever since the flashback I've been saying Luffy finishing Saturn is highly possible.