Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
And Japan doesn't? I'd argue that culturally speaking, Japan is much more accepting of that sort of behavior.
Lol. No. Japan tolerates fictional pedophilia.

The USA and Europe have been ruled by incestuous child fuckers through royalty and politics for like... ever.

The US was literally founded by sex traffickers, people just never accept that the Founding Fathers banging little black sex slaves were what they were, the precursors to Epstein's Client List.

Japan has issues, but, in terms of public stuff, it's mostly private crimes, subway molestation, and BS in the idol-industry. Horrible shit, but not Epstein's Island shit.

Five years old in Japan walk around by themselves and buy candy; if I had kids in the US, I wouldn't want them to go outside by themselves except in my neighborhood.

Japan has "weird perverts who can't get girls and jerk off to fictional girls instead crashing the birth rate" problems, not, "the politicians are trading child sex slaves like Pokemon cards" problems the US and Europe has.

The US and Britain would be so much better off if the politicians and royalty were jerking off to fake shit rather than doing shit with real kids

The US imported child genital mutilation to Japan, not the other way around. Ugh I wish my shit country had never fucked up Japan with industrialization.

They were already weird enough before we sent them furries and shit.

Hyperbole, the sword horse man took 3-9 minutes to run around a small island.

Light can travel around the earth 5 times in one second.

So unless Egghead is 50x bigger than planet earth Nusjuro just made the verse weak as hell.

B-but battledome autists told me Luffy was FTL out of timeskip due to dodging PX lasers!
Light doesn’t even accelerate it’s at a constant speed.

Kizaru speeding/charging up against Snakeman means he is not moving close to light speed 99% of the time.

OP verse weak as hell.

Awakened Caribou vs Mars

Mars used his Hybrid form, he has a bird beak with a human mouth and nose on it to speak, and his hands and feet are still claws. He attacks Caribou with all four claws, doing a 4-limbed Shugan, stabbing with each hand/foot fully.

Mars attacks do nothing to Caribou, who laughs and pulls Mars into his Swamp

Mars sees hundreds of laughing Caribou's spawn out of the muck he's sinking into, and they all begin chanting while pulling out various weapons coated in CoC:

"The Swamp That Swallows the Universe!"

Mars swears, and reveals that "Swamp" is one of the seven fundamental elements of the world.

Usopp remembers when he was chunky over the Time Skip, starts stress eating, grows larger than Saturn, then falls on Chopper and squishes him.

Tony Tony Chopper... is dead.

Brook feeds Chopper special Mink Muscle Milk (Dr. Miyagi Approved!), and Chopper comes back to life as a ripped reindeer, and cold stone stunners Usopp for squishing him.

Usopp... is dead.

Where in the hell is Karoo, Vivi's duck???? WHERE IS THE DUCK???

Pell swoops down and dropkicks Ju Peter

Luffy: "Alabasta bird guy?!?!? I thought you blew up!"

Pell: "Oda's editor wouldn't let me die because Shueisha is straight ass, CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!"

Pell knocks Ju Peter unconscious with another dropkick, proving that, like Crocodile and Dorry and Brogy before him, Alabasta's power scaling makes no sense in anyway whatsofuckingever

Pell: "I am one of the only five people in the world capable of using Bird Haki!"

Editor's Note: Usopp becomes a plant zombie? Chopper vs Plant Zombie Usopp
Real, open spoiler thread.
Post automatically merged:

GODFY TOP ONE WOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The USA and Europe have been ruled by incestuous child fuckers through royalty and politics for like... ever.

The US was literally founded by sex traffickers, people just never accept that the Founding Fathers banging little black sex slaves were what they were, the precursors to Epstein's Client List.

Japan has issues, but, in terms of public stuff, it's mostly private crimes, subway molestation, and BS in the idol-industry. Horrible shit, but not Epstein's Island shit.

Five years old in Japan walk around by themselves and buy candy; if I had kids in the US, I wouldn't want them to go outside by themselves except in my neighborhood.

Japan has "weird perverts who can't get girls and jerk off to fictional girls instead crashing the birth rate" problems, not, "the politicians are trading child sex slaves like Pokemon cards" problems the US and Europe has.

The US and Britain would be so much better off if the politicians and royalty were jerking off to fake shit rather than doing shit with real kids

The US imported child genital mutilation to Japan, not the other way around. Ugh I wish my bitch shit country had never fucked up Japan with industrialization.

You know damn well those Japanese politicians are also doing the exact same shit that their western counterparts do. Why are we pretending like these guys are not freaks who do this shit irl?

C

Cruxroux

My first official girlfriend when I was 19, was 15 years old, does that made me a pedophile?
Ummmmm..... yes ig.
Legal age be varying country to country.
My country that's illegal , if you were here and she says anything about you in court. POSCO acts make sure you have no say , no escape and a place in jail 💀. No verification either.

The US imported child genital mutilation to Japan, not the other way around. Ugh I wish my shit country had never fucked up Japan with industrialization.

Japan is a beautiful place but man the social standards there are absolutely preposterous

I'm not sure what you're saying but I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Pedophiles aren't human. They're scum and trash and they should be treated like it.
I will never treat a pedophile well, as if they deserve to breathe even a single molecule of the air around them, because they clearly don't.
More or less this.

Maybe I shoud have said "Enlightenment" before.
Anyway, see: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Beccaria

Part on On Crimes and Punishments

Because those are basically the principles on which the modern advanced criminal laws, due process and overall human rights in the criminal process are based on.

Hyperbole, the sword horse man took 3-9 minutes to run around a small island.

Light can travel around the earth 5 times in one second.

So unless Egghead is 50x bigger than planet earth Nusjuro just made the verse weak as hell.

Light doesn’t even accelerate it’s at a constant speed.

Kizaru speeding/charging up against Snakeman means he is not moving close to light speed 99% of the time.

OP verse weak as hell.
Yeah why people hype up nesu speed, kizaru did more distance in a few seconds against g4 Luffy, his speed feat isn't even top 10

C

Cruxroux

My country got wrong census reports..... 90% of such crimes go unreported due to how society functions here