Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Agatha network, among them were the Atlantis and Lemuria (ancient advanced civilisations). Atlantis and Lemuria actually fighting each other, they both used thermo Nuclear weapons during their war over 30,0000 years ago. Sahara Dessert and other sand lands around the world are actually created from those nukes.

These advanced civilisations currently at peace right now, some of the UFOs we saw belong to these beings, they're cruising the sky while looking at us still fighting and killing each other like bunch of animals in the Zoo... :willight:

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
These are all your assumptions. I’m talking about facts here; and besides Shanks says it in the page you posted “It’s a wine from my hometown!”

Oda may have retconned Luffys fruit; but that isn’t the same as completely changing the canon. All Oda did was give the name of the fruit that’s been hidden.

But again you’re here saying “It doesn’t matter what is canon.” And if that’s what you think what’s the point in discussing the story at all? Cause what we are told outright:
1. Shanks’ home is God Valley
2. God Valley went missing from the West Blue 38 years ago
3. Shanks brought Whitebeard wine from God Valley 2 years ago
4. Islands have been known to be moved in One Piece as another island from the West Blue was found in Paradise and is currently in the New World right now

But again, you think we should ignore the canon?
I used to believe this, but, Lulusia changed my mind.

If you look at Lulusia's hole, it's just... a giant dark void. IE, gravity is FORCING EVERYTHING, straight down.

So, I think God Valley was Imu's last Mother Flame charge for Uranus, until York sent Imu some fresh new Mother Flame.

So, God Valley... sunk. Just like Lulusia. Hence the name, valley.

If that's the case, I think Shanks' hometown is probably some random West Blue village Roger stashed Shanks at until he was old enough/the WG found Shanks and tried to take him back.

Sengoku was pretty adamant about God Valley's fate. At first, I really wanted God Valley to be Shanks' territory, but, at this point I'm convinced the island sunk.

Shanks was introduced drinking sake from some random bar in the East Blue. Shanks isn't like the CDs, he just enjoy food/drink, it doesn't need to be the pricey stuff. Shanks bringing Whitebeard some random ass sake from his hometown is also just hilarious to me.

These are all your assumptions. I’m talking about facts here; and besides Shanks says it in the page you posted “It’s a wine from my hometown!”
But again, you think we should ignore the canon?
You are not talking about fact, at all.
I have already pointed out that we don't know if Shanks was actually born in GV (fact). You chose to belive he Is because, and I can quote, "you don't think Oda is keeping that a mystery" (opinion). Do as you please, but don't try to sell It as a fact.

Second, you want me to post It again?
Shanks explicilty said "in the place I grew up". Explicitly.

Now, we can speculate and say GV might be the place in which Shanks was born, but surely It wasn't the Place he grew up. That Is, another time, a fact.

Now, you can still believe what you want obviously, but as I said don't be flabbergasted by the fact we don't.
I am perfectly fine with this, until you start saying that what you are saying Is the indisputable truth and it's "a fact".

Oda may have retconned Luffys fruit; but that isn’t the same as completely changing the canon. All Oda did was give the name of the fruit that’s been hidden.
Lol, not at all.

There are tons of threads about why the Nika Nika doesn't make sense, why the Government should have know way before and so on.

Oda does not care. He wanted that and he did It.