Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
OP has a great variety of side characters but Oda doesn’t use them right
Yes, the SHC are the main focus but treat other characters with some respect
Kidd was supposed to be Luffy's rival
OP is really weak in this regard
Dude, the Strawhats themselves get no respect. We're in Vegapunk's arc yet the man who remade himself anew in Vegapunk's old home get no shine. Fuck Midd and bottom of the barrel side waste of times. I want the SHs to actually be characters for once, not stick figures for Luffy to run around of

I was thinking about this bro!

I was reading some take that WWE may want to capitalize on Jay White's story. He says that his wrestling career started on Wrestlemania.

How fucking poetic it would be if his WWE career starts the same?

LA Knight is apparently super cool about putting people over because he knows he is too old for some major push so he may participate in scenarios like that.

Tbh. My friend told me something like this: "Jay either debuts on Mania/post Mania or he is not going to WWE and he will be a highlight of Forbidden Door 2".

I think it's safe to assume that this would be a thing.

As far as Bron goes, I don't see him fit in the current landscape yet. The only idea I have in mind for him is to rival with Solo Sikoa.
If not Jay, I think it will either be another showcase like last year (for Stone Cold) or a Randy Orton return, quick RKO and 1-2-3

Ya'll conflate villain too much. Antagonist is what he is currently. Hes competing for One Piece, which is literally the definition of an antagonist. He's not "villain" territory yet, but he very well could be depending on his intent for Luffy and who he was discussing with the Gorosei
Nah, he'll never be a villain. I wouldn't even call him an antagonist, it's true that for now shanks is depicted as another pirate searching for the one piece but I still think that shanks knows luffy is the one who's going to be the next pirate king and has ever since luffy ate the gum gum fruit.

Roger likely learned about joyboy, nika, and some kind of prophecy on laughtale, told shanks about it and told him to help whoever ended up eating the df. That's why the rhp stole it in the first place when they have no interest in devilfruit themselves.

I've said for a while that the final race for the one piece will likely be between the strawhats, rhp, and Buggy. It will be a competition between friends.

Bb will be dead before that happens

That’s always been my least favorite part

OP probably has my favorite side cast in animanga but they aren’t utilized very well

Like what do these characters really accomplish that doesn’t involve the Strawhats at all

That’s why I like Cross Guild and the Revolutionaries

They have very little to do with the Strawhats (for now) but still get things done
Big facts
I hope that the Revos, Cross Guild and Marines get a better treatment

He doesn't really have any plot relevance though. The ones who are going to have to fight top tier characters and win are people like Zoro and Sanji
True but their portrayal should still put them above those 2 even if feats say otherwise

And hey, if the Gorosei are fighters then they may have top tier opponents