Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Shut your retarded ass up.
My feud with Ghostly wasn't over fictional characters. Unlike you I don't threaten to shoot people to death because they like a fictional character that I dislike.
If you're gonna put your crooked nose into my business at least get your shit right, dumb fuggin maggot.

That's so fucking obvious..
Like I said lil weirdo

cut out all that stalking and harassment bc people don’t agree with you

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Also how the fuck am I copying you when I've when doing the Urouge shtick since I joined? Don't try to butt into my arguments if you don't even know what you're talking about Seatonnes.
Sorry, but that had to be said.
you know how easy it is to check message + there is way more stuff you copy
you constantly try and suck up to me even tho ive stopped responding to you the majority of the time
you always start actual fights and then you complain its unfair when you get banned

just stfu for once in your life

you know how easy it is to check message + there is way more stuff you copy
you constantly try and suck up to me even tho ive stopped responding to you the majority of the time
you always start actual fights and then you complain its unfair when you get banned

just stfu for once in your life
Dude I didn't start anything.
You're just yelling at me for no reason.
I'm not "sucking up to" anyone, I just happen to love the same character you love. Don't know why you're so pissed, maybe you're on your period or something, but I don't really care.
I'll stop here because I'm not gonna get banned over another argument with a NPC who yells at me to fix their personal problems instead of just seeking a therapist.

C

Cruxroux

Dude I didn't start anything.
You're just yelling at me for no reason.
I'm not "sucking up to" anyone, I just happen to love the same character you love. Don't know why you're so pissed, maybe you're on your period or something, but I don't really care.
I'll stop here because I'm not gonna get banned over another argument with a NPC who yells at me to fix their personal problems instead of just seeking a therapist.
I can see another ban cooking up