Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Who is gonna stop Kuma on his way to Mariejois?

The magma goat of course
:finally:

Although I’d prefer a better first pre TS showing than negging a malfunctioning robot tbh
:mihugh:
Don't know how I'd feel if Akainu's first post ts showing is against Kuma
I want Kong to move his ass and do something
I still believe
:josad:

I know a way to make akainu do something. Hibari (his daughter) disappear somehow after garp vs kuzan fight. Or she be kidnapped
If Hibari is actually his daughter then Kuzan is a ballsy motherfucker
Won't have no balls to speak of after the rematch tho

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Who is gonna stop Kuma on his way to Mariejois?

The magma goat of course
:finally:

Although I’d prefer a better first post TS showing than negging a malfunctioning robot tbh
:mihugh:
I still believe

Sakazuki will do to Fuji and GB what Nami did on Whiskey Peak when Zoro and Luffy were fighting
:feelsokeman:

I still believe

Akainu is the only admiral not deployed rn so either he’s the one who stops Kuma or it’s Kong or a Gorosei.

Although I imagine Kong is probably senile at this point.

In the bizarre world of One Piece, where anything can happen, let's dive into a funny and eccentric scenario where Luffy teams up with Akainu to fight Frau D. Imu, the secret ruler of the world, and their henchgoons of fraudulence, the Gorosei. Here's how it unfolds:

Deep within the shadows of the Holy Land Mary Geoise, Luffy, the rubbery captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, finds himself face-to-face with the enigmatic ruler, Frau D. Imu. Imu, surrounded by their Gorosei henchgoons, emanates an aura of corruption and deceit.

Just as the battle seems hopeless, a dramatic twist takes place. Akainu, the relentless admiral of the Marines, steps forward, his heart heavy with remorse and the realization that he fought for a corrupt, dishonest version of justice all along. In an unexpected turn of events, he encounters Luffy and Sabo, who bring him an overwhelming sense of joy.

Touched by this encounter and filled with newfound empathy, Akainu's heart softens. He reflects on the mistakes of his past, particularly his role in the death of Ace, Luffy's beloved brother. Determined to make amends, Akainu puts aside his differences and teams up with Luffy, considering him his new best buddy.

With Luffy's unwavering determination and Akainu's fiery resolve, the unlikely duo sets out to challenge Frau D. Imu and their Gorosei minions. As they traverse the treacherous halls of power, chaos ensues. Luffy's rubbery punches collide with Akainu's magma fists, creating a fiery and elastic combination that catches their enemies off guard.

Imu, surprised by this unexpected alliance, finds themselves facing the wrath of Luffy's Gear Fourth combined with Akainu's volcanic might. The battle becomes a whirlwind of hilarious exchanges, with Luffy's carefree nature and Akainu's newfound sense of camaraderie shining through.

As the fight reaches its climax, Luffy and Akainu unleash a joint attack, the "Red Rubber Redemption," where Akainu engulfs Luffy's stretched fist in magma, transforming it into a devastating flaming punch. The sheer power and absurdity of the attack leave Imu and the Gorosei dumbfounded.

In a burst of victory, Imu's sinister reign is toppled, and the truth behind their corrupt rule is exposed to the world. With their mission accomplished, Luffy and Akainu share a heartfelt moment, symbolizing the unifying power of friendship and redemption.

From that day forward, Akainu, once known as the embodiment of justice's ferocity, finds a new purpose. With Luffy as his eternal ally and Sabo as his moral compass, Akainu leads the Marines toward a path of genuine justice, free from corruption and dishonesty.

In this bizarre, comical turn of events, Luffy and Akainu rewrite the very fabric of justice, reminding the world that even the most unlikely friendships can bloom amidst chaos, and that true redemption lies in recognizing and rectifying past mistakes.

I love this

Wakainu