General & Others The mind of a fanboy is hilarious

Why do you care so much? I get shitting on the series, you have no reason to quit, I kept reading Naruto all the way to the end despite it being a joke, but why are you so hell bent on convincing people who still enjoy it that it's trash, you're not getting paid to do this.

Again I have no problem with you shitting on the series, but I hope you're a teenager to be this dedicated to internet opinions on a cartoon series you don't like.
Why do you care about me caring so much? "Again I have no problem with you shitting on the series, but I hope you don't shit on the series." is what you essentially said.

Am I not allowed to show the clear contradictions of a fanboy logic? So showing them how irrational they are is not okay? Lmao. I should just turn my brain off and just enjoy the story for what it is? I should just say everything is foreshadowed and developed? Okay then your majesty, as you wish.

Let me guess, you were one of those fanboys who tried to rationalize that quote with ACoC and now you are annoyed about it?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why do you care about me caring so much? "Again I have no problem with you shitting on the series, but I hope you don't shit on the series." is what you essentially said.

Am I not allowed to show the clear contradictions of a fanboy logic? So showing them how irrational they are is not okay? Lmao. I should just turn my brain off and just enjoy the story for what it is? I should just say everything is foreshadowed and developed? Okay then your majesty, as you wish.
Who cares bruh, it's not that serious. All of your posts are dedicated to the opinions of some internet nerds who are enjoying their favourite cartoon. Like it genuinely bothers you lmao.

Shit on the show all you want, why are you always ranting about people liking the series or not? I hope you're not mid 20s or older, this shit's pretty embarrassing.

Who cares bruh, it's not that serious. All of your posts are dedicated to the opinions of some internet nerds who are enjoying their favourite cartoon. Like it genuinely bothers you lmao.

Shit on the show all you want, why are you always ranting about people liking the series or not? I hope you're not mid 20s or older, this shit's pretty embarrassing.
Yo "bruh", there is an ignore button. Ignore me if you don't like my posts. It's not that hard. I am going to continue to posts whatever I feel like. If you don't like it, there is an ignore button.

ZenZu

You are telling to me to stop posting.
No I'm not. Why would I care if you continue posting or not? Lmfao, you're giving yourself too much credit. Your posts don't bother me in the slightest, you're not saying anything vile or offensive lmao.

I'm asking you, why are you hell bent on constantly going after people who like this series? I'm genuinely curious.

No I'm not. Why would I care if you continue posting or not? Lmfao, you're giving yourself too much credit. Your posts don't bother me in the slightest, you're not saying anything vile or offensive lmao.

I'm asking you, why are you hell bent on constantly going after people who like this series? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude you literally just told me "why do you keep posting this". Dude f off man lmao. it obviously does bother you, if it didn't you wouldn't have told me to stop posting.

Also, this is my first thread going after people who like the series, wtf are you talking about? Go look at all my threads before, it has always been about Oda's writing. It was rarely if ever about the fandom. They can like this crap all they want, I don't care if they like it but dont tell me this was foreshadowed since that can be measured and be proven wrong.

ZenZu

Dude you literally just told me "why do you keep posting this". Dude f off man lmao. it obviously does bother you, if it didn't you wouldn't have told me to stop posting.

Also, this is my first thread going after people who like the series, wtf are you talking about? Go look at all my threads before, it has always been about Oda's writing. It was rarely if ever about the fandom. They can like this crap all they want, I don't care if they like it but dont tell me this was foreshadowed since that can be measured and be proven wrong.
Lmfao ok I'll leave you alone (i never told you to stop posting iirc). But that list bit you just typed is major cap.

Why do you care so much? I get shitting on the series, you don't have to quit, I kept reading Naruto all the way to the end despite it being a joke, but why are you so hell bent on convincing people who still enjoy it that it's trash, you're not getting paid to do this.

Again I have no problem with you shitting on the series, but I hope you're a teenager to be this dedicated to internet opinions on a cartoon series you don't like.
This is an online forum where people discuss an extremely long-running series. Most of us have been around one piece for a lot of our lives, why wouldn't you care? These days communication on the internet is as real a form of communication as anything, and opinions don't suddenly become something else just because they're internet-based. Some of the most passionate and vocal fans use this forum, yet you ask why they care, others said there's no point talking about it, it's backwards.

In my opinion, if you can spend years reading one piece weekly and don't care about it, you're wasting your time because you have nothing better to do, which is way worse than having real complaints and actually giving a shit about the series personally.

ZenZu

Show me where I continually went after the fandom other than this thread. I made my comments public, show me dude.
Lmfao hell no, I'm not digging up all of your posts aimed at the fanbase. Stop capping through your screen.
Post automatically merged:

This is an online forum where people discuss an extremely long-running series. Most of us have been around one piece for a lot of our lives, why wouldn't you care? These days communication on the internet is as real a form of communication as anything, and opinions don't suddenly become something else just because they're internet-based. Some of the most passionate and vocal fans use this forum, yet you ask why they care, others said there's no point talking about it, it's backwards.

In my opinion, if you can spend years reading one piece weekly and don't care about it, you're wasting your time because you have nothing better to do, which is way worse than having real complaints and actually giving a shit about the series personally.
That's not the point.

Even with that statement from Oda I knew Luffy and Kaido were going to 1 v 1. Luffy usually hits his opponent so hard that he wins but this time it will take more and it has considering Luffy already lost 6 or 7 times.

I don't know what happened in these 3-4 years on OP forums (theorizing) but it was kinda obvious that Luffy would solo Kaido and get a power up? I don't see any problem with his power ups since he's the MC, but the problem with Luffy himself is how Oda writes him. The Luffy from Romance Dawn is far smarter than the current Luffy, heck even in the beginning of the series Luffy is shown to be more intelligent compare to later in the series and manga. He hides his intelligence yet acts like an idiot. It's this "Goku" character inspiration that is annoying in anime.