Chapter Discussion The monster trio is over. Don’t ever mention Sanji in the same sentence as Zoro. Until he gets the feats to back it up.

Zoro struggled with Kings hax. But I have to agree with HA on this one I don’t think Kaido can one shot King especially considering he can put flames on.
so you both admit with coc you cant hurt flame on king
glad we agree then

but unfortunately those flames do go off. at which point one bang is enough

good for trolling but not sure how you can say that
story is completely eaten up by luffy atm

feels like every story , every flashback , everything is for him to fulfill his purpose.
pirate king isnt really a race , it feels like a seat reserved for the destined person to take it .
Now this I agree with and I don’t like it. The sense of danger is non existent now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
good for trolling but not sure how you can say that
story is completely eaten up by luffy atm

feels like every story , every flashback , everything is for him to fulfill his purpose.
pirate king isnt really a race , it feels like a seat reserved for the destined person to take it .
Nah. The cream is rising to the top.

Luffy is the mc.

Shanks has all they hype

Everyone laughs at fatty but even with his crew split they done nothing but take massive ws and I expect no less from the ones on egghead.

And buggy will end up pirate king.

Pirate king was never the story nor luffys end goal.

Dragon is coming.

so you both admit with coc you cant hurt flame on king
glad we agree then

but unfortunately those flames do go off. at which point one bang is enough
I’ll agree with you there. But I don’t understand how that takes away from Zoro. We know Kaido isn’t going to one shot Zoro without using some of his strongest attacks. Even then I doubt it, maybe flame dragon drum can do it.
Post automatically merged:

Broken hax from an unknown individual?
Haki overcomes hax. Hence, not strong enough. Unless Sanji turns this around this is a terrible initial showing. You can’t be happy with this BS as a Sanji fan bro.

I am the artist formerly known as ha001
The fact that you and I have been in agreement today is pretty hilarious

I’ll agree with you there. But I don’t understand how that takes away from Zoro. We know Kaido isn’t going to one shot Zoro without using some of his strongest attacks. Even then I doubt it, maybe flame dragon drum can do it.

Haki overcomes hax. Hence, not strong enough. Unless Sanji turns this around this is a terrible initial showing. You can’t be happy with this BS as a Sanji fan bro.

The fact that you and I have been in agreement today is pretty hilarious
If haki overcomes all hax like you say, why was Blackbeard scared of Boas?

Or does Blackbeard also have trash haki?

Nah. The cream is rising to the top.

Luffy is the mc.

Shanks has all they hype

Everyone laughs at fatty but even with his crew split they done nothing but take massive ws and I expect no less from the ones on egghead.

And buggy will end up pirate king.

Pirate king was never the story nor luffys end goal.

Dragon is coming.
do you hear yourself

Sabo could move in saturn s presence
Shows how trash sanji s haki is
Any yc1 bodybags Lanji
I intentionally didn’t mention Sabo but this is also a knock to Sanji. Sabo escaped 5 of them plus Imu and they were actively trying to stop him.

If haki overcomes all hax like you say, why was Blackbeard scared of Boas?

Or does Blackbeard also have trash haki?
Maybe because he’s attracted to her. His haki might not be a lot stronger than hers either. She has all three types we don’t know their proficiency.

I intentionally didn’t mention Sabo but this is also a knock to Sanji. Sabo escaped 5 of them plus Imu and they were actively trying to stop him.

Maybe because he’s attracted to her. His haki might not be a lot stronger than hers either. She has all three types we don’t know their proficiency.
And you don’t think Saturn has incredible haki?

the ability for starters isnt well understood
is it as simple as popping ones head off or is there perhaps more to it.

cant really argue for or against atm

personally you have jumped the gun with little information you have on saturn. but I also think its hypocritical to draw the line with sanji and zoro and not luffy and zoro. I think we can all agree seperation between the three is very evident.

And you don’t think Saturn has incredible haki?
I don’t know. All I know is Sanji shouldn’t have gotten the weak ass showing. Sanji needs to better treatment. You and I both would prefer that. Don’t tell me this is okay with you as a Sanji fanboy? I won’t defend Luffys stupidity and I won’t defend Sanjis weakassness

the ability for starters isnt well understood
is it as simple as popping ones head off or is there perhaps more to it.

cant really argue for or against atm

personally you have jumped the gun with little information you have on saturn. but I also think its hypocritical to draw the line with sanji and zoro and not luffy and zoro. I think we can all agree seperation between the three is very evident.
Where have you ever seen me not draw a distinction between Luffy and Zoro? I’m the guy that Zoro fans hate because I think Luffy low diffs Zoro.

But Oda will never make Zoro look this stupid. If he does Zoro is going to defeat whoever embarrassed him after. Sanji isn’t going to beat Saturn. He’s just going to get hype tooled.

His ability doesn’t matter if Sanji doesn’t redeem himself after. How am I jumping the gun? Sanji didn’t get redemption against Vergo, Doffy, King and it’s unlikely that he will get it against Saturn.

Nothing to shit on sanji actually imo.
Saturn's abilities are like magic. Maybe eye contact seal the deal for the strawhats. I do believe haki is the answer to this but we will see.
It's one thing to call out a fan who was claiming that sanji's speed and coo etc.. would do this and that and another thing to shit on him for today's chapter. M3 was, is and always will be a fact.
The three medalist of the strawhats just like in Roger's crew, gold, silver and scooper. Now fans will always see two silver or two gold but the truth is pretty clear imo.

I don’t know. All I know is Sanji shouldn’t have gotten the weak ass showing. Sanji needs to better treatment. You and I both would prefer that. Don’t tell me this is okay with you as a Sanji fanboy? I won’t defend Luffys stupidity and I won’t defend Sanjis weakassness
You get that this isn’t a weak ass showing you’re just being overly reactionary. If Sanji did something now then Saturn use his power then it begs the question, “Why didn’t Saturn use this before.”

Why don’t we just wait and see what happens when someone figures out how to counter the hax or if it can even be countered seeing how even Luffy appears affected by it

At this point I actually hope he gets to defeat one of the viceadmirals before they run away from Egghead.
Hahaha that ship sailed long ago. Saturn told them to stay out of it.

Best thing Sanji can do is Sabo to show up and teach him how to fight like a true gentleman.

Nothing to shit on sanji actually imo.
Saturn's abilities are like magic. Maybe eye contact seal the deal for the strawhats. I do believe haki is the answer to this but we will see.
It's one thing to call out a fan who was claiming that sanji's speed and coo etc.. would do this and that and another thing to shit on him for today's chapter. M3 was, is and always will be a fact.
The three medalist of the strawhats just like in Roger's crew, gold, silver and scooper. Now fans will always see two silver or two gold but the truth is pretty clear imo.
Think about it. Sabo a side character was unaffected. Sanji went through so many fights and gave his best only to disappoint Judge even more.

At this rate Luffy is better off replacing Sanji with Sabo.