Questions & Mysteries The most mysterious race in One Piece.. revealed

We've seen giants, long arm, long legs, short legs, short arms, Lunarians, bla bla etc etc
However the most critical race is yet to be revealed in the story. I had my speculations about this in the past, but the more we near the ending of the story the clearer it gets. Credits to @wordy to guiding me to the truth behind these speculations.

The final and most relevant race in the story is
:joker:

Yes it is not mere legend, the clown race is the final race to be introduced in the story. As we know the most prominent clown in the story is Crydo Buggy, can you believe he made it from chapter 15 east blue to someone who stands toe to toe with Whitebeard?! Unbelievable...

You must be shocked by now, a lot of questions running through your head..
1. Where do the clown race live?
Here's the thing, we're already familiar with GODA and his familiarities, the truth can be found in the name LAUGHtale. Who's laughing? The clowns obviously.
We even got a sneak peak of laughtale from Oden's flashback

There's no reasonable explanation for Buggy to look like a clown just like that, there is something behind this. What I found interesting about the clown race is how favored by the gods they are. But who are these clowns?
1. The obvious Buggy, introduced back in 1997 as east blue villain, now equal to Whitebeard

2. Caesar Clown: from vet level now promoted to YC1+ after low diffing the invincible lord katakuri himself

Big Meme: she must've been a fraud like Buggy as there's no way 2 hakiless rookies can defeat a yonko
Certified as clown according to low IQ giants standards, this creature has participated in multiple circus showings during Wano. Through the reputation of the invincible Lord Katakuri, Big Meme made it to yonko status.

The costume, the hair, his laugh and his powerlevel all speak for him. A certified clown who gets shit on whenever he gets screentime. Why did he become a shichibukai and rival Kaido in the past? The obvious answer is he's a clown

Again do you think a full grown adult would wear these clothes? Obvious answer is no, he's a clown by race.

This fucker has always been suspicious

When you saw this scene, you must have though what the fuck am I watching

Oda already stated how goofy his manga will be and he already foreshadowed the clown race multiple times
Buggy will be the descendent of the original clown king who rivalled joyboy or something of the sort and will be key to finding laughtale.
Ever wondered why Buggy fell sick that day? Yeah he knew everything back then.

@wordy @Owl Ki @God Buggy @Jailer @MonochromeYoru @Peroroncino @Rottkins

Last edited:
the buggy clone nose: big red ... tumor? It is entirely possible this outgrow is just a tumor that all humans can get. thats also why it bleeds when hit (as shown in impel down)