Character Discussion The most pointless waste of time character in OP

Honestly never felt like Carrot was being forced on us more than her relevance could justify. In her intro arc in Zou she, along with Wanda, was pretty much just the SHs guide while the new setting was unraveled. There wasn't any particular focus on her and her panel time felt proportional to her role.

She has a more prominent role in WCI but still really didn't take panel time away from any of the important stuff. I would say her presence actually added impact to one of the big moments with Pedro's sacrifice. The highlight for her obviously ended up being the sulong scene which I personally found to be not only a cool introduction to the sulong concept but also a genuinely pretty cool scene. Outside of all of that she just fit well with the usual dynamics and hijinks of the crew so at worst her presence was harmless.

And that's pretty much it tbh. She barely has any panel time in Wano so don't see how one could argue she took up undeserved focus jere. In fact I would have appreciated a bit more context into the decision to suddenly make her the ruler of Zou, it felt really rushed and nonsensical... In any case her and Pedro were probably my favorites of the SHs new allies in the Yonko saga. I grew tired of the scabbards as they started developing into one dimensional Oden worshippers (not much of a fan of that character in the first place) and Yamato only made that worse....
After Pedro died,she spent her whole screentime whining about this,and made the dumpster of humanoid animals that are her people became obsessed with getting revenge on Perospero. Because of this,Perospero who was such a promising villain was throw away like some irrelevant garbage. She was a waste of space who was blaming a pirate for doing what a pirate does.

After Pedro died,she spent her whole screentime whining about this,and made the dumpster of humanoid animals that are her people became obsessed with getting revenge on Perospero. Because of this,Perospero who was such a promising villain was throw away like some irrelevant garbage. She was a waste of space who was blaming a pirate for doing what a pirate does.
-Invade Emperor's land with friends, knowing said Emperor is a cold blooded murderer who doesn't hesitate to kill anyone she finds useless and annoying
-One of your useless and annoying friends fight her henchman and dies
-:parkcry:

Perospero did nothing wrong :handsup:

Maybe am remembering wrong but am pretty sure the only instances of her being focused on that revenge were right after seeing that Peros survived and when she realized that he was among their opponents on Onigashima. Between them coming to terms with Pedro's death at the end of WCI and the raid she seemed to be her usual self whenever we saw her on panel... Even Luffy of all people was overcome with rage upon encountering BB in Impel Down and that was before Ace was even executed....