Powers & Abilities The Most Powerful "Normal" Zoan Fruit?

What could be the most powerful Not Mythic or Ancient Zoan type Devil Fruit?
I have a few in Mind. Using "Shonen Logic".

1) The Jellyfish.
a) Complete Regeneration.
The moon jellyfish can age backward, form hordes of clones, and regenerate lost body parts, a new study says. A hole rips through his body, but seals up and heals completely. An appendage is sliced off; the tissues grow back perfectly. He is capable of extreme regeneration, perhaps even immortality.
b) Poison
The box jellyfish Chironex fleckeri is extremely venomous, and envenoming causes tissue necrosis, extreme pain and death within minutes after severe exposure.

2) The Cockroach.
If Terra FormMars has taught us anything is that Human technology will become Stagnant, China = Evil, Japan = Good. and Cockroaches are monsters.
a) Physical stats, Cockroaches move over twenty times their body lengths in about One Second, and can pull over fifty times their body weight (Equal to a Hercules Beetle, who are known for their strength).
b) Their exoskeletons are incredibly tough.
c) And they can survive without their heads.

What could be some other "Normal" Zoan types that could take the Top spot?

Maybe in One Piece world we should also take into account speed and agility, versatility and lethality.
I think a df like tiger zoan or a puma zoan can grant you all of that.
Yes, it works quite differently in One Piece, otherwise Jack and Queen would be stronger than King. Or Kaku would be stronger than Lucci. But I don't think it's a matter of speed or agility, characters like Kaido or BM are good counter examples. And there's the hybrid form to take into consideration. It's just that the user makes the power, not the opposite.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Maybe in One Piece world we should also take into account speed and agility, versatility and lethality.
I think a df like tiger zoan or a puma zoan can grant you all of that.
That is why despite that Lucci lost against Luffy, despite he was in addition a Rokushiki master and Luffy was not at all.

Lucci committed the mistake to believe that his DF was one of the bests around along with his Rokushiki ability but he was quickly proven faulty.

I think that Marco's is the best overall btw, but only as long as your regen isn't broken or else is turns out useless.

Kaido's is probably the most versatile in the series, his hybrid must be insane. We have yet to see though, so it's my bet more than anything else.

That is why despite that Lucci lost against Luffy, despite he was in addition a Rokushiki master and Luffy was not at all.

Lucci committed the mistake to believe that his DF was one of the bests around along with his Rokushiki ability but he was quickly proven faulty.

I think that Marco's is the best overall btw, but only as long as your regen isn't broken or else is turns out useless.

Kaido's is probably the most versatile in the series, his hybrid must be insane. We have yet to see though, so it's my bet more than anything else.
Sure but i think OP is referring to regular/real animals, insects or arachnids.

If not for some super fancy thing like that mantis shrimp or the ones listed in the OP, I'd have said that within the OP verse it would probably be animals who are considered pretty powerful, but also have good mobility/speed.
Or some that are extremely fast and mobile, while they happen to be the strongest/biggest out of their species.

So animals like bulls, eagles, tigers and gorillas. Pell and Dalton had already pretty good fruits tbh.