Speculations The mysterous man that we thought healed the red scabbards was???

I think everyone that Luffy fought had a closure, like something they realize, thought something was wrong, or something for a new beginning awaits. Like what happen to Crocodile, or Mr 3, even Smoker. I think both Kaido and Bigmom will have that closure. Probably Kaido will realize what he did to Yamato and change for good and most of all Bigmom, i mean what the hell does her appearance in Wano really means? What if just what if this mysterious man that we thought healed the red scabbards wasnt really a man but a woman? And its not toki, eneru or whoever it is that ur thinking because it is Lady Caramel!? She is there to probably talk to bigmom and had a closure and this could bring Bigmom to what she was once before when she was a kid because in the first place why she became who she was now was because of Caramel, and one of the reason why now its maybe because she doesnt like the idea of Kaido and Bigmom joining forces what do you guys think?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

I think everyone that Luffy fought had a closure, like something they realize, thought something was wrong, or something for a new beginning awaits. Like what happen to Crocodile, or Mr 3, even Smoker. I think both Kaido and Bigmom will have that closure. Probably Kaido will realize what he did to Yamato and change for good and most of all Bigmom, i mean what the hell does her appearance in Wano really means? What if just what if this mysterious man that we thought healed the red scabbards wasnt really a man but a woman? And its not toki, eneru or whoever it is that ur thinking because it is Lady Caramel!? She is there to probably talk to bigmom and had a closure and this could bring Bigmom to what she was once before when she was a kid because in the first place why she became who she was now was because of Caramel, and one of the reason why now its maybe because she doesnt like the idea of Kaido and Bigmom joining forces what do you guys think?
LoL what? Are you trolling?
:kaidowhat: