Questions & Mysteries The Mystery of Page One

So ever since Sanji faced off against P1, we haven't seen him since. We have even seen previous defeated opponents like Holdem but not Page One.

With the reveal in recent Chapter about Drake, have any of your thoughts changed?
Do you think Oda just forgot about the character or the character is just irrelevant or Oda is working an angle?

Could Drake have something to do with P1's disappearance?

Leave your thoughts

The purpose of fight itself was to take Pageone out to reduce opponent numbers before the final fight. I didn't think that was such a hard thing to grasp, it was clearly mentioned by Sanji before the start of the fight.

Pageone is done in like Cracker got done in WCI arc, and since Pageone isn't awakened df user like Calamities, he won't heal so soon.

If Pageone returns it actually bad writing and make Sanji fight useless, not to mention the fight forced the RS on us fans without any major setup for it.

It was stated that Sanji needed to defeat him to get him out of the final war. So Sanji probably defeated him quickly and left.
Drake may have taken advantage of the half-dead Pageone to kill him and hide his corpse.

People still think Sanji didn't beat him, you seem to me to be in denial of reality.
Yeah, don't care if Drake took an advantage and kill Page One aftermath. But bottom line is, Sanji already defeat Page One before.

To put it simply, Raid Suit hype tool = Page One.

Drake took page one out
Post automatically merged:

It was stated that Sanji needed to defeat him to get him out of the final war. So Sanji probably defeated him quickly and left.
Drake may have taken advantage of the half-dead Pageone to kill him and hide his corpse.

People still think Sanji didn't beat him, you seem to me to be in denial of reality.
defeated him yeah maybe but days passed so he needs to come back like holdem did i mean if he doesn t come back page one is a weakling because holdem returned after a fking red hawk and remember that was a luffy after katakuri fight

I still think Sanji did beat him.

But there is clearly something very weird about his total disappearance, and with Drake confirmed as a double agent it does leave room for him maybe taking advantage of the situation to kill an already defeated Page One.
that might be true there is no way fodder like holdem returns but somone stronger than him didn t return

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I still think Sanji did beat him.

But there is clearly something very weird about his total disappearance, and with Drake confirmed as a double agent it does leave room for him maybe taking advantage of the situation to kill an already defeated Page One.
That's honestly what I think happened too, but since we don't know for sure it's fun to bust some chops :myman:

Who the hell cares ???? Dude got one shotted by Lanji why you want to know where he is ?

**** he's taking a nap
Post automatically merged:

that might be true there is no way fodder like holdem returns but somone stronger than him didn t return
Lol what kind of stupid logic is that

"Hey there's no way Coby comes back and Shiki a stronger character doesn't"

The problem I have saying that page one was defeated is the complete lack of any evidence to support that statement. We saw Sanji attack page one but we never saw the aftermath.

Oda could have easily shown a scene with page one unconscious on the ground or had Drake make a comment about his defeat. Neither was done so I have to ask a question, why is that. Oda never seen to have problems showing or having some type of information to support characters were defeated in the battle in the past so why didn't he do it now.