Discussion Power The mystery of WatchDog Man

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

What do you think?

He will be strong?

Where you scale him based on what we have? ( even if we have a very little )

Do you have your own expectations for this character?

Is the hype justified?

Will ONE surprise us nicely?

S

Shuyaku

He is overrated combat wise. Although stomping early Garou is impressive, that's something the likes of Flashy Flash or Darkshine would've easily replicated at that point, with even more ease, hence those who place him in top 5 are unjustified. Not to mention his unconventional fighting style made him a bad matchup for Garou all in all.

Other than that, he's a fun character and i'd like to see more of him, a fight with Rover would be interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Fair lol. Thinking he's another outlier just like saitama. Not on the same level ofc but ahead of everyone else bar God.
Yeah it'd be cool ngl. And I hope ONE is saving him for smth like that.

Fair lol. Thinking he's another outlier just like saitama. Not on the same level ofc but ahead of everyone else bar God.
I think he's in that ballpark, but only in his city lol
Since he's Watchdog Man he should be at his strongest watching over his turf. And we know he doesn't leave his city (bar that one meeting at HQ)

I think it would go well with the usual comedy of the manga, and would give us a Tom Bombadil-esque character

What do you think?

He will be strong?

Where you scale him based on what we have? ( even if we have a very little )

Do you have your own expectations for this character?

Is the hype justified?

Will ONE surprise us nicely?
WDM in Q City is stronger than any S Class hero except for Blast maybe

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I haven't read OPM since the middle of Saitama vs Garou.

I like his character, but his feats aren't that impressive compared to the top S-Class fighters. Flashy, Darkshine, Atomic and Bang all destroy him by feats, any of them could easily replicate his Garou fight.

He can probably beat some dragons though. I'm curious on what his deal is, he has a uniquely terrifying fighting style the way he just slaughters monsters