General & Others The myth of One Piece being a "masterpiece"/"peak fiction"

I don't know the exact reason why some people ignore Shit Piece's horrible flaws and pretend that it's better than any other fiction,but i know that madness is a part of human nature,so i assume that these people's madness leads to it.
But i'm not one of those people. I've had enough of Shit Piece's sloppy writing at the end of 2021,so i'ven taken a long break from the forum. Now that i'm back,i participated in a thread about manga recommendations among users,and they introduced me to three manga series that caught my interest. I've programmed to read them on a binge in a certain order,with Hunter X Hunter being the first i'm reading currently. My real-life responsibilities are slowing down the reading,but that's how life works.
Hunter X Hunter gets everything right that Shit Piece does wrong,like they said me. I'm rooting for Togashi to succeed at change the manga's publication format so that the series can go on.
These people obsessed with Shit Piece are living horribly inside a box. They criminally spread the idea that Shit Piece is the only good thing the manga industry has to offer. We should fight against this.
The reason Shit Piece should end as soon as possible isn't because we've been waiting for it for a long time,but because everyone will finally be free to engage in other fictions that are more worthwhile.
Futhermore,there are even western franchises that are more satisfying than Shit Piece. One example is Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot.

@dirtyLarry @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Sir Yasheen @gz89 @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @Konstantis
@Peroroncino @ConquistadoR @Shiroyru @ShadyOjiro @Roo @SDfear @Guymieux @Cream filled donut7
@matt245 @SakazOuki @uyuu @zzShinichi @mly90 @lee33 @roronoa_fan @DarkWitch
@Vanlax @OGshine @Boiroy @Apollo @Necrohol
I'm old enough to not lying to myself. This manga has become garbage in the last decade. The only reason i keep up is because i have already invest more than 2 decades in this thing and im addicted like most of us and i want to see the end of a few characters that i like.

I don't know the exact reason why some people ignore Shit Piece's horrible flaws and pretend that it's better than any other fiction,but i know that madness is a part of human nature,so i assume that these people's madness leads to it.
But i'm not one of those people. I've had enough of Shit Piece's sloppy writing at the end of 2021,so i'ven taken a long break from the forum. Now that i'm back,i participated in a thread about manga recommendations among users,and they introduced me to three manga series that caught my interest. I've programmed to read them on a binge in a certain order,with Hunter X Hunter being the first i'm reading currently. My real-life responsibilities are slowing down the reading,but that's how life works.
Hunter X Hunter gets everything right that Shit Piece does wrong,like they said me. I'm rooting for Togashi to succeed at change the manga's publication format so that the series can go on.
These people obsessed with Shit Piece are living horribly inside a box. They criminally spread the idea that Shit Piece is the only good thing the manga industry has to offer. We should fight against this.
The reason Shit Piece should end as soon as possible isn't because we've been waiting for it for a long time,but because everyone will finally be free to engage in other fictions that are more worthwhile.
Futhermore,there are even western franchises that are more satisfying than Shit Piece. One example is Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot.

@dirtyLarry @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Sir Yasheen @gz89 @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @Konstantis
@Peroroncino @ConquistadoR @Shiroyru @ShadyOjiro @Roo @SDfear @Guymieux @Cream filled donut7
Rule of cool. Despite all the truths you said, One Piece is fun.

Considering manga has survived 20 years is a feat . I wish oda does not hurry up like kishi did with naruto.

So far chapters have been very good . I wouldnt say its masterpiece .

A modern blockbuster reboot can't even dream of comparing to One Piece.

This story has its flaws, but Oda as an author has way more talent than whatever yes sirs worked for that movie. At least compare him to the original Planet of the apes and then maybe we will be talking more seriously, because that new franchise can't dream of reaching the level Oda has reached at many times doing his work.

A modern blockbuster reboot can't even dream of comparing to One Piece.

This story has its flaws, but Oda as an author has way more talent than whatever yes sirs worked for that movie. At least compare him to the original Planet of the apes and then maybe we will be talking more seriously, because that new franchise can't dream of reaching the level Oda has reached at many times doing his work.
This is the typical talk of a Lolda's dump-swallower. Stop replying me. I don't argue with the likes of you.

One piece is fun to read but quite shallow in terms of writing and narration. Oda is nowhere near GRRM or Tolkien genius both in terms of world building and narration. But still one piece is a fun read

This is the typical talk of a Lolda's dump-swallower. Stop replying me. I don't argue with the likes of you.
Dude, get off your fucking high horse right now.

I'm far from being "a Lolda's dump-swallower" and I'm 100% confident I've read better literature and watched better cinema just this year than you've done throughout your whole life; which wouldn't be surprising since you keep bringing the reboot of Planet of the apes as metric of comparison as if it was more than just an entertaining blockbuster. Again, at least use the original movie which had a bit more of brains going on instead of the modern franchise for a dumbed down public.

Oda isn't perfect but it's obvious for anybody with half a brain that he has talent; I assure you I could list a good amount of things Oda has written throughout his work that completely shits on anything your beloved blockbuster has done till this day.