Questions & Mysteries THE NEW AND IMPROVED Smoker bet thread

Smoker now is

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
If Smoker gets Adv CoA, he's at least low YC1 territory for me. If he gets Awakening, probably a bit under Admiral level.

Vegapunk IS a genius, and Smoker is smart and reliable. If Vegapunk showed Smoker how to unlock his Fruit's potential, and gave him some tech to fight with, Smoker will be a real problem.

YC1 + level Smoker.

Smoker should be able via awakening to do what smoke actualy do make his Opponent loose conscious by adsorbing all thd air in the environnement giving them alllucination and weakening them.

If you add in Oda's abit to give fire release to everyone nowaway Smoker could detonate his smoke and set his Opponent ablaze like Asuma do in Naruto.

He could well be YC2 level or so the next time we see him in action.
Since he was already stronger than Sanji in PH
I know you always argued against Sanji but you definitely don't believe that yourself. Vergo beats Smoker in a fight while Vergo couldn't beat nerfed Sanji.

"But but Vergo broke Sanji's leg"

Yeah the same Sanji who didn't even use Haki to defend himself and was walking fine like 2 minutes later.

"But but Vergo didn't use Haki or Bamboo technique"

Sanji didn't use Hell Memories or any high level DJ attacks.

But guess who runs away from the fight first? Vergo.

He could well be YC2 level or so the next time we see him in action.

I know you always argued against Sanji but you definitely don't believe that yourself. Vergo beats Smoker in a fight while Vergo couldn't beat nerfed Sanji.

"But but Vergo broke Sanji's leg"

Yeah the same Sanji who didn't even use Haki to defend himself and was walking fine like 2 minutes later.

"But but Vergo didn't use Haki or Bamboo technique"

Sanji didn't use Hell Memories or any high level DJ attacks.

But guess who runs away from the fight first? Vergo.
Not always. Vergo beats Sanji too.

It is irrelevant the excuses you make for Sanji, he did admit that things weren't in his favor if the fight continued.

PH ranking was Law>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji.

Law v Vergo was high diff
Law v Smoker was mid diff
Law v Sanji would be low diff

They are only few yonkou, admirals and yc1 lvl for decade in one piece. But suddenly everyone is yc1 by doing shit, taking L left and right, just because they reappear after a gap ?

Denjiro, Coby, Lucci, Crocodile and now Smoker ? And I even saw claiming tashigi is now yc lvl :suresure:

At the end of the arc, they take a big fat L and their fans go hide themselves again.

It's been nearly 1 month, if our SHP are just roughly on par with yc1 and low top tiers then how you could think someone like smoker who got his ass spanked by vergo, law or even by doffy destroyed easily can now be above them in 1 month ? :risitameh:

They are only few yonkou, admirals and yc1 lvl for decade in one piece. But suddenly everyone is yc1 by doing shit, taking L left and right, just because they reappear after a gap ?

Denjiro, Coby, Lucci, Crocodile and now Smoker ? And I even saw claiming tashigi is now yc lvl :suresure:

At the end of the arc, they take a big fat L and their fans go hide themselves again.

It's been nearly 1 month, if our SHP are just roughly on par with yc1 and low top tiers then how you could think someone like smoker who got his ass spanked by vergo, law or even by doffy destroyed easily can now be above them in 1 month ? :risitameh:
Exactly lol:kobeha:

YC1 level loker:suresure: