Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
That's what I went through too. I was hyped for Kid when he was in Udon with Luffy. It all died after, I quickly understood Oda didn't bother enough with him or he would have given him magneto type stuff and make him face Big Mom alone.
That shit was so much fucking worse than this chapter.

Wano was the culmination of a decade of build up and fucking Loda couldn’t even bother to make the yonko fights good. Plot conveniences and asspulls everywhere.

Honestly it doesn’t matter if Shanks ends Kid’s career. Everyone knew that would happen.

But I actually expected wano to be good.

That shit was so much fucking worse than this chapter.

Wano was the culmination of a decade of build up and fucking Loda couldn’t even bother to make the yonko fights good. Plot conveniences and asspulls everywhere.

Honestly it doesn’t matter if Shanks ends Kid’s career. Everyone knew that would happen.

But I actually expected wano to be good.
This chapter is just the cherry on the cake but the cake was baked in Wano, right after Udon

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I remembered cats saying "there is no way oda is going to have kidd show up to Shanks unless he gives kidd a good showing and has him do something impressive"!.

What on God's green earth made you think that? Oda has literally been hyping Shanks from the dawn of time. What logically made any of you think kidd was doing anything? Kidd has nothing to give
You right. I thought he would at least make Kidd look cool but really that didn't make any sense. I'm not even a fan but damn. RIP to all Kidd brothers this is the worst L in the history of the series for any fanbase, I thought nothing would beat ZKK but here we are. Kidd got done filthy