Chapter Discussion The official dialogue changed the ending for me. Eren told Armin the same thing he told Zeke.

First let’s get some things out the way:

The Ymir stuff is still bad.
Eren simping for Mikasa is pretty cringe.
Eren killing his mom is weird (but not as bad you think, will address later).

Now, here’s where the official dialogue changes things. Apparently, Eren actually did WANT to finish the rumbling. In fact, the answer he gives Armin in the official is literally the same answer he gives Zeke in the Paths chapters. “I don’t know... I was BORN like this.”

So now things get really weird. It looks like Eren both wanted to complete the rumbling AND wanted to have his friends stop him/do a Lelouch. He also tells Armin he didn’t know if they’d actually stop him or not.

It looks like Eren created a situation where either he’d commit omnicide or do a Lelouch and just decided let things play out. It’s weird, but that is actually MUCH more consistent with his character based on what we saw in 131.

For the mom stuff, it’s not like Eren knew about it when he asked Reiner why he killed his mom. Remember, he didn’t know he made his dad kill the royals until he did. Anyone who says “but why didn’t Eren change __ instead...” is missing the fact that it was established that AOT exists in a predestination paradox back in the Paths chapters.

All of this to say, I don’t think the ending is good, just meh, but not nearly bad enough to ruin the series.

So now things get really weird. It looks like Eren both wanted to complete the rumbling AND wanted to have his friends stop him/do a Lelouch. He also tells Armin he didn’t know if they’d actually stop him or not.
Eren already knew they were gonna stop him and he was gonna die, which is why he can't see the future beyond the battle. But he let Armin know that he would of gone through with killing the world even if he didn't know (probably to lessen any sort of guilt Armin might have).

For the mom stuff, it’s not like Eren knew about it when he asked Reiner why he killed his mom. Remember, he didn’t know he made his dad kill the royals until he did.
Eren saw every action he would make after kissing Historia's hand at the metal ceremony, he 100% knew he caused his mother's death, though Reiner still played a hand in it.

Eren already knew they were gonna stop him and he was gonna die, which is why he can't see the future beyond the battle. But he let Armin know that he would of gone through with killing the world even if he didn't know (probably to lessen any sort of guilt Armin might have).
He actually says in the official dialogue that he didn’t know if they would stop him.
Eren saw every action he would make after kissing Historia's hand at the metal ceremony, he 100% knew he caused his mother's death, though Reiner still played a hand in it.
Not quite, he didn’t know about his dad killing the royals until it happened. That’s also backed up by the dialogue with Zeke and Grisha. So no, he didn’t see EVERY action.