General & Others The One Piece collaborative story project : The Revelation

Hi. Just a reminder:

Here
: ... You will be able to help us create a story based on One Piece

Let me remind you of the Arena:

We are creating an HORROR (or semi horror) story during the Gold Roger Era (between 1 and 50 years before the coronation of Roger as the pirate King and therefore his death). Meaning that the great pirate Era hasn't started yet. The balances of power are therefore slighly different, there are less pirates and maybe more marines and other faction on the seas as the great age of pirate hasn't started yet.

We have gathered all of our fears, now it's time to create a revelation for our character in order to really begin the writing process! I've explained everything there.

Do not hesitate to participate if you are interested in the project. Just read carefully the introduction thread and the rules HERE

It will be a slow burn, but I think it's worth it.

See you there!

Last edited:
Lol, what's the fun in wanting a story about Bege's father?? that's why all unanimity is stupid.
Dude, This could be very interesting !

Let's imagine one second that Bege's father was a big shot warlord or a powerful marine and that he descended slowly but deeply into the crime. This could create a very dark story..

Or we could also take the opposite road and say that Bege's father was nothing like Bege, but someone nice and strong, a protective explorer like Luffy or a nice marine.. but Bege and him were separated until one day were Bege finally mets him and they have that bonding moment that will strike Bege's value about fatherhood.

Imagine the final line of the good Bege's father, dying in the arms of his son because he protected him.. while knowing that Bege is already going into the road of crime : "No matter what you become, I will always love you.. because I'm your father !"

I'm mean.. this is some interesting stuff.

I want to show you guys that no matter the subject, there is always room to create a powerful story !

Dude, This could be very interesting !

Let's imagine one second that Bege's father was a big shot warlord or a powerful marine and that he descended slowly but deeply into the crime. This could create a very dark story..

Or we could also take the opposite road and say that Bege's father was nothing like Bege, but someone nice and strong, a protective explorer like Luffy or a nice marine.. but Bege and him were separated until one day were Bege finally mets him and they have that bonding moment that will strike Bege's value about fatherhood.

Imagine the final line of the good Bege's father, dying in the arms of his son because he protected him.. while knowing that Bege is already going into the road of crime : "No matter what you become, I will always love you.. because I'm your father !"

I'm mean.. this is some interesting stuff.

I want to show you guys that no matter the subject, there is always room to create a powerful story !
Disagree but okay.