"bbbbut it took the Marines + Warlords to take down one Yonko."
Yeah let’s ignore the fact that it was a Yonko + his crew + a huge fleet
and that the Warlords took no damage (only Moria a little bit) and just played around
And the fact that the admirals literally had to hold back being on their own home turf and Garp and Fleet Admiral Sengoku didn’t even do anything for ninety percent of the war

and that the Warlords took no damage (only Moria a little bit) and just played around
Moria was getting raw penis the whole war I don't even know why bro showed up he got clapped almost every time we saw him

Moria was getting raw penis the whole war I don't even know why bro showed up he got clapped almost every time we saw him
At least he was stated to be too weak to be a warlord anymore and still fought someone whitebeard considered worthy to be a commander.

Bros a great baseline seeing that MF Moriah was at minimum top veteran level but still too weak to be a warlord.

At least he was stated to be too weak to be a warlord anymore and still fought someone whitebeard considered worthy to be a commander.

Bros a great baseline seeing that MF Moriah was at minimum top veteran level but still too weak to be a warlord.
I think of Veteran level as people like Oven and Vergo
Let's be honest though, Moria wouldn't be shit to Vergo.
Maybe Oven. But not Vergo.
And Vergo gets like, low to mid diffed by Doffy. Who's arguably got worse stats than Jack and Cracker.

I think of Veteran level as people like Oven and Vergo
Let's be honest though, Moria wouldn't be shit to Vergo.
Maybe Oven. But not Vergo.
And Vergo gets like, low to mid diffed by Doffy. Who's arguably got worse stats than Jack and Cracker.
How strong was Prime Moria though…
I hope we’ll learn it someday

and only 5 Warlords fought
Jinbe and Teach fought on their own sides
I don’t know if you can even count a "dead" Kuma
There were straight up more warlords fighting against the marines in that war than there were fighting for the marines is the funniest part

1. Crocodile - Was on his own side
2. Jinbe - Was on Whitebeards side
3. Boa - Switched sides to Luffy midway through
4. Blackbeard - Was on his own side

If you count kuma then it’s even, but I don’t think you can seeing how PX-0 was pretty easily getting messed up by Iva, something I doubt would happen to kuma.
Post automatically merged:

With the recent Beehive chapters, imagine if something happens to Perona while trying to free Moriah… that may be just what Moriah needs to realize that he can’t depend on others anymore if he wants to keep his crew safe.

Really depends on how bad he lost to Kaidou.
If it was like Luffy vs Lucci (extreme diff) then I'd say maybe even Admiral level or on the level of top YC1s like current King and Sabo.
Or if he just pushed Kaidou a little, like a mid diff, then... I actually don't know.
We don't even know how strong Kaidou himself was back then, funny enough, so we can't gauge Moria's strength.
and only 5 Warlords fought
Jinbe and Teach fought on their own sides
I don’t know if you can even count a "dead" Kuma
Plus that dead Kuma was held up with Ivankov for some time in the war

And they still felt the need to use Ace as hostage against WB
Post automatically merged:

What agenda? Warlords agenda? Lol

Imagine downplaying the Warlords in full 2024 lol.
:milaugh:
Crocodile when Luffy defeated him wasn't YC level

Moria was clapped by Jinbei

And Mihawk being PK tier reeks agenda from your post, dumbest take I have ever seen