WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I think Kizaru will fight all Straw Hats.

He may even create clones to oppose multiple of them at the same time.

Then, Zoro may come and finish him off.
Many events of Egghead are being mirrored with Sabaody arc, including the villains. It would be nice for all SH to demonstrate their growth to Kizaru.

About his weakness ,his regeneration looks more like he is able to piece his limbs back together ,if something is destroyed beyond repair he might have problems healing it.
just a thought
Some people say it's related to time and he is regenerating by going back to the past.

Maybe that requires his consciousness so if he is hit very strongly and goes unconscious, he may not be able to regenerate.

@Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ

this dude spends more time thinking about the admirals than all of us combined
:gokulaugh:
let's look at Zoro's future opponents
Magellan's rival : panting, sweating, bloodied all over his face over a hakiless throw. Any top tier using basic COA one shot.

Midhawk : Postponed against a YC5, trouble tagging pre-ts Luffy, told by pre-ts Croc to not piss him off and ran away from vice-admiral Stainless and a bunch of fodders. confirmed sword skills merchant.

I'd have admirals living rent free in my mind too

Magellan's rival : panting, sweating, bloodied all over his face over a hakiless throw. Any top tier using basic COA one shot.

Midhawk : Postponed against a YC5, trouble tagging pre-ts Luffy, told by pre-ts Croc to not piss him off and ran away from vice-admiral Stainless and a bunch of fodders. confirmed sword skills merchant.

:kobeha:

The cipher poll do the spy stuff, the god knights doesnt do this kinda of job.
Man... The Holy Knights are not spy but could be brokers without any problem with Garling being the big shot.
Post automatically merged:

as I said if Garling was the ruler of underworld, then wouldnt make any sense infiltrate the cipher poll on the underworld
Cipher Pol have their own deals here. Do you think they're good guys who fight the underworld?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
β€Ž

Let's look at Admiral opponents: Injuried King and Queen, Scabbards, Momonosuke, Morley and Karasu, Sentomaru, Franky, let Injuried Kuma escape. No Awakening, no ACoC, regular blade, being wifi diffed.