Interesting.
How strawhats used to be consider best group of friends in manga and now opinion is changing.

In last one year only 8-10 chapters were focused on Strawhats and most of them was Kizaru vs Luffy or Bonney crying for Kuma.

It is interesting that fans of Sanji and Franky is hyping bare minimum thing because most of the fans have accepted that Oda will only give others strawhats this much....

Many people consider Marineford saga best because of sales but that is wrong.
Highest per volume sales was during Fishmen island and reason of increase of sales was strong world not Marineford.

Zou-WCI was best part of post-timeskip for me at least.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Interesting.
How strawhats used to be consider best group of friends in manga and now opinion in changing.

In last one year only 8-10 chapters were focused on Strawhats and most of them was Kizaru vs Luffy or Bonney crying for Kuma.

It is interesting thar fans of Sanji and Franky is hyping bare minimum thing because most of the fans accepted Oda will any give others strawhats this much....

Highest per volume sales was during Fishmen island and reason of increase of sales was strong world not Marineford.

Ain't no one reading this shit if it's just luffy

Interesting.
How strawhats used to be consider best group of friends in manga and now opinion in changing.

It is interesting thar fans of Sanji and Franky is hyping bare minimum thing because most of the fans accepted Oda will any give others strawhats this much....

This is a bait Tweet, ignore it.

Interesting.

This tweet is the most toxic take I think I’ve ever seen…
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard will finish off Kizaru
Lafitte will finish off Kizaru and take his fruit mirroring Blackbeard taking Whitebeards
:funky: