Kaido x Speed x Donkey x Dragon, the fantastic furry foursome (I need to repent)

Yamato: "I'm an ogre, too!"
Shrek: "Get outta me swamp, Kozuki Oden!"

I feel like Gaimon would be a great Shrek character.

Zoro: "Where am I?"
Donkey: "Do you like waffles?"
Zoro: "Yeah... do you have any waffles?"
Donkey: "No."
Zoro: "Then why the hell did you ask?"
Luffy: "Zoro, are you going to eat that talking Donkey?"
Donkey: "Oh, I swear, I taste horrible!" (donkey pretends to bite his leg, then spits out his fur). "Please, I have kids."

One Piece and Shrek characters would get along really well, LOL.

Puss: "Look at you... fantastic. What style. You bring about the best in them, it was an honor to help you find your first pair."
Chopper (wearing a pair of pink boots): "Awwwww, hahahaha, that doesn't make me happy or anything! But, thanks for the help, they're so comfy, and I feel like I have way more charisma now! My next bounty will be huge if people see me fighting in these!"

Wanted: 1,150,001,150 Berry
Tony Tony "Deer in Boots" Chopper

This Satanic Spawn of Satan uses narcotics to turn himself into a bloodthirsty, massive monster. It is said he spread disease during the battle in the Wano that defeated Big Mom and Kaido, infecting both friend and foe alike with the dangerous virus crafted by his very own hooves. If you see a cute animal that looks like a Tanuki talking or eating cotton candy, watch out; it may be Deer in Boots Chopper, ready to hack up another child with his razor sharp, bloody antlers.
Shrek and Caribou should definitely have sex.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido x Speed x Donkey x Dragon, the fantastic furry foursome (I need to repent)

Yamato: "I'm an ogre, too!"
Shrek: "Get outta me swamp, Kozuki Oden!"

I feel like Gaimon would be a great Shrek character.

Zoro: "Where am I?"
Donkey: "Do you like waffles?"
Zoro: "Yeah... do you have any waffles?"
Donkey: "No."
Zoro: "Then why the hell did you ask?"
Luffy: "Zoro, are you going to eat that talking Donkey?"
Donkey: "Oh, I swear, I taste horrible!" (donkey pretends to bite his leg, then spits out his fur). "Please, I have kids."

One Piece and Shrek characters would get along really well, LOL.

Puss: "Look at you... fantastic. What style. You bring about the best in them, it was an honor to help you find your first pair."
Chopper (wearing a pair of pink boots): "Awwwww, hahahaha, that doesn't make me happy or anything! But, thanks for the help, they're so comfy, and I feel like I have way more charisma now! My next bounty will be huge if people see me fighting in these!"

Wanted: 1,150,001,150 Berry
Tony Tony "Deer in Boots" Chopper

This Satanic Spawn of Satan uses narcotics to turn himself into a bloodthirsty, massive monster. It is said he spread disease during the battle in the Wano that defeated Big Mom and Kaido, infecting both friend and foe alike with the dangerous virus crafted by his very own hooves. If you see a cute animal that looks like a Tanuki talking or eating cotton candy, watch out; it may be Deer in Boots Chopper, ready to hack up another child with his razor sharp, bloody antlers.
What the fuck is wrong with you

This should be obvious for why admiral fans don’t want it btw.

Zoro is just weak
Exactly. For the same reason Ryokugyu said he can't be defeated by Yonkou commanders. The Admirals' jobs are to be the WG's counters to the Yonkou. If they get defeated by Yonkou Commanders this early in the game, and especially since it seems Saturn isn't as strong as Kizaru, it kills the stakes.

Never mind that nonsense about Kizaru betraying Saturn either. What an awful way to end a good arc that would be.