Chapter 1,105: Nika

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:
- in the cover, Smoker is doing smoke rings and a black cat is jumping through them
- Zoro has defeated Lucci (mid-diff): “N2 is too high for you, you should try N4”
- Zoro reaches the rest of the crew. Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru begins, and the fight is very intense
- At the end of the chapter, a voice from above: <<i told you Kizaru, we’re way stronger now ahahaha and we even got a new friend>>
- in a beautiful double spread, G5 luffy is riding the iron giant and then jumps from it making the nika move
- Bonney and Kuma look at the scene: “He really exists - the god from the legends”

End of chapter - break next week

- in the cover, Smoker is doing smoke rings and a black cat is jumping through them
- Zoro has defeated Lucci (mid-diff): “N2 is too high for you, you should try N4”
- Zoro reaches the rest of the crew. Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru begins, and the fight is very intense
- At the end of the chapter, a voice from above: <<i told you Kizaru, we’re way stronger now ahahaha and we even got a new friend>>
- in a beautiful double spread, G5 luffy is riding the iron giant and then jumps from it making the nika move
- Bonney and Kuma look at the scene: “He really exists - the god from the legends”

@Pew please confirm malik’s spoilers