Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Damn, I'm sad I missed another meltdown:josad:
props to @Toby D. Dog
I also quoted a ton of posts exposing how extremely toxic, vile, hateful etc he was being, Saying the most easily bannable shit repeatedly for multiple posts in the past day alone. Thank God and well the Mods even ofc that hes banned. Hes got serious issues and needs to touch grass and grow up and get help.

I also quoted a ton of posts exposing how extremely toxic, vile, hateful etc he was being, Saying the most easily bannable shit repeatedly for multiple posts in the past day alone. Thank God and well the Mods even ofc that hes banned. Hes got serious issues and needs to touch grass and grow up and get help.
I very much doubt he was banned because of what he said
Most likely it was a self request
Because if he actually got the mod hammer every time he behaved as he does, he would have been permad by now

But mods have 2-3 users they don't wanna perma no matter what they post so ignore button it is in the meantime

I very much doubt he was banned because of what he said
Most likely it was a self request
Because if he actually got the mod hammer every time he behaved as he does, he would have been permad by now

But mods have 2-3 users they don't wanna perma no matter what they post so ignore button it is in the meantime
Who are these blessed users? One is monsterzoro right?