The saddest thing about this is that this may actually be what happens except for the Blackbeard Pirates and Cross Guild getting dissolved. At best we probably only have 4 or 5 arcs left (Elbaf, Hachinosu, Burn Scar, Laughtale and maybe something related to the Moon+Lunarians+Enel) and there's a good chance that the Gorosei really are getting defeated all at once, because as @Kerkovian always says... Godffy negs all.
Time to accept it. :feelscryingman: :lusnipe:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I could be wrong on this, probably am, but isn't this kind of the same thing for Donkey Kong and Sora?
Again. Most likely wrong. But still
Different cases

Mario first appeared in a Donkey Kong game. So DK is older than all Mario characters except the main man himself

And Sora is his own thing. I believe Kingdom Hearts as a concept existed before they made a deal with Disney though I could be wrong

The saddest thing about this is that this may actually be what happens except for the Blackbeard Pirates and Cross Guild getting dissolved. At best we probably only have 4 or 5 arcs left (Elbaf, Hachinosu, Burn Scar, Laughtale and maybe something related to the Moon+Lunarians+Enel) and there's a good chance that the Gorosei really are getting defeated all at once, because as @Kerkovian always says... Godffy negs all.
Time to accept it. :feelscryingman: :lusnipe:
:kayneshrug: dont say I didnt warn y'all

So DK is older than all Mario characters except the main man himself
(and Pauline)
Different cases

Mario first appeared in a Donkey Kong game. So DK is older than all Mario characters except the main man himself

And Sora is his own thing. I believe Kingdom Hearts as a concept existed before they made a deal with Disney though I could be wrong
But yeah you're right I guess.

- Very early spoilers
- We see Gorosei transformations and all devil fruit names revealed
- Luffy tries to stop them all
- Zoro and Jinbei sense that Luffy is in trouble, they have a serious panel like when Zoro took Apoo and destroy Lucci, they are going to Luffy's direction
- Sanji says they are for sure going to target source of the message, he is prepared to protect it
- Saturn and Nasujuro went ahead to find the source, Luffy stopped the other three, Kizaru arrives as well
- In an amazing double spread the giant duo arrives helping Luffy out, they got a huge bounty increase
- Editor note: "Giant trio vs the world"

- Very early spoilers
- We see Gorosei transformations and all devil fruit names revealed
- Luffy tries to stop them all
- Zoro and Jinbei sense that Luffy is in trouble, they have a serious panel like when Zoro took Apoo and destroy Lucci, they are going to Luffy's direction
- Sanji says they are for sure going to target source of the message, he is prepared to protect it
- Saturn and Nasujuro went ahead to find the source, Luffy stopped the other three, Kizaru arrives as well
- In an amazing double spread the giant duo arrives helping Luffy out, they got a huge bounty increase
- Editor note: "Giant trio vs the world"
All these predictions are similar to those made before 1109, again it is said that Luffy cannot fight alone, let's see what the result will be

:ihaha::ihaha: