Ummmmm..... yes ig.
Legal age be varying country to country.
My country that's illegal , if you were here and she says anything about you in court. POSCO acts make sure you have no say , no escape and a place in jail πŸ’€. No verification either.
Well yeah, but still it's very common in that age range.
But my parent where very happy when the girl turned 16, what is the legal age in my country, and she could no longer sue my ass.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
β€Ž
You know damn well those Japanese politicians are also doing the exact same shit that their western counterparts do. Why are we pretending like these guys are not freaks who do this shit irl?
Uh, I have no proof of Japanese politicians doing that crap in mass, or I'd swear them out.

I agree rich/influential Japanese individuals are probably doing it and getting away with it behind closed doors, but, what I'm trying to get at is the public support for it.

Europe and the US have openly supported allowing racial and financial minorities to be sexually abused by rich politicians and religious authorities for hundreds of years.

Where's that with Japan? Where's the international sex trafficking ring? You can't just say it exists, where's the evidence?

Dan Schneider does all this crap to young teenagers in Hollywood, nothing.

The Act Age writer (not artist, the artist is a wonderful young woman) spanks a teenage girl while riding his bike, gets arrested as soon as they identify him and confirm it.

Just claiming "oh, the US and the UK do it, so does everyone else" is BS. Like hell I'm going to through other country's leaders who might be jerks under the bus just because I know mine are trash, the hell does that solve?

Nobody in the OP verse even move at 1/10000 of the speed of light lmao, people don't realize how fast the speed of light is.
For Kizaru I guess he's limited by his own reaction time (although that's very contrived) otherwise he'd blitz stomp all the verse within a few seconds.
That's great. Maybe Kizaru could graze one of the hairs on foxy's ball sack with his kick from 1092

Uh, I have no proof of Japanese politicians doing that crap in mass, or I'd swear them out.

I agree rich/influential Japanese individuals are probably doing it and getting away with it behind closed doors, but, what I'm trying to get at is the public support for it.

Europe and the US have openly supported allowing racial and financial minorities to be sexually abused by rich politicians and religious authorities for hundreds of years.

Where's that with Japan? Where's the international sex trafficking ring? You can't just say it exists, where's the evidence?

The Act Age writer (not artist, the artist is a wonderful young woman) spanks a teenage girl while riding his bike, gets arrested as soon as they identify him and confirm it.

Just claiming "oh, the US and the UK do it, so does everyone else" is BS. Like hell I'm going to through other country's leaders who might be jerks under the bus just because I know mine are trash, the hell does that solve?
People like Dan Schneider and certain politicians are living testaments that we need our own real life versions of Luffy Zoro and Kuma (Zoro claimed he would have took out Charlos if Luffy didn't, which is why I lumped him with those two).

But why are we pretending like Japan isn't a country that has also been an empire that subjugated its neighbors and committed all sorts of horrible crimes as well?

All I'm saying is that when we look at the media landscape, Japan is more accepting of those things. All you have to do is look at what they're putting out there.

If you want to talk about international sex trafficking, Japan is also a huge hub of it. There are multiple cases of Latin American women being trafficked into Japan and forced to work as exotic prostitutes.

Let's just make one thing clear, I don't hate Japan, far from it, me and my wife have been saving money for years to go there. But let's not pretend mfs out there aren't freaky deaky.

C

Cruxroux

Who knows, most girls hanging around with me and my friends where a few years younger. Just how it panned out.
My current girlfriend is 10 year younger btw, but the gap starts becoming less and less apparent the older you get
My girl friend was when I was 16 , she was 16 as well.... second in 18 , she was 19....
Third in 20 , she was 19.....
Now i'm 21 , she is 19 , will turn 20 this may (fourth).

I usually date girls around my age only.