Last ten years I've been on and off trying to sedate/kill myself with alcohol, and smoking weed to keep myself from losing it.

Everytime I try to start drinking something in life just goes horribly wrong and I retreat. Coronarvirus, Ukriane, Gaza, personal issues.

I'm trying to learn to live in the woods, because the more spend I time in modern society the more I want to drink. I don't want to spend all my time in the woods, just have a place to go when I can't stand being around people.

Last ten years I've been on and off trying to sedate/kill myself with alcohol, and smoking weed to keep myself from losing it.

Everytime I try to start drinking something in life just goes horribly wrong and I retreat. Coronarvirus, Ukriane, Gaza, personal issues.

I'm trying to learn to live in the woods, because the more spend I time in modern society the more I want to drink. I don't want to spend all my time in the woods, just have a place to go when I can't stand being around people.
Hope you do well in life bro never give up

That's why I just use music as my coping method. Or I play DOOM
Really takes your mind off all the problems in the world.

Hope you do well in life bro never give up
Thanks. I haven't given up on the world itself, I just don't know if my current life/family is salvageable.

(I believe in reincarnation, BTW, to me human souls are light/energy, and energy cannot be destroyed).

But, that's lazy and cowardly, and I need to stop being so lazy and cowardly.

I like this planet, solar system, star, and a lot of animals on it.

At this point, my big 5 points of hate are:

1. Ancient Life (the amount of damage humans have caused by listening to their ancestors worst ideas while ignoring the goods ones...)
2. Modern Humanity
3. Ticks (I personally hate Mosquitoes more, but ticks are dangerous to dogs, so it's a different level of anger)
4. Mosquitoes (Make. Them. Extinct.)
5. Poison Ivy (would be way higher on the list if it could move)

So, I'm trying to figure out how to deal with all of that.

I hate Poison Ivy so much.

I'm still mad they named the Batman villain after it, she's so GOATED otherwise, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Smoking a couple of joint is fine but Alcohol will make you addicted to it and the withdrawal is hard and heavy. Weed isnt as serious.

Fuck alcohol, I need to stop drinking.

Weed forever, should have never listened to adults that tolerate alcohol abuse in every level of their society and then act like vaping is original sin.

Fun fact, I only started doing drugs in college, because even though I had good grades, good friends, I just wasn't happy.

Unfortunately, drugs can only open or break your mind, not change the world around you. You can use them to learn, or check out/escape.

And most drugs being pushed to young people are drugs meant to destroy them. Fucking highlighter vapes marketed at kids, so gross.

(edit: three days off booze, BTW. Alcohol is fine if you don't have an obsessive/addictive personality, and are in a good mental/social space, but humans have gone way to far with drowning their sorrows).
Humans are a very drug dependent species, product of overworking and high stress.