It's only going to look worse for Kuzan if they extend it Garp was beating his ass majority of their fight i welcome this peak fiction :ihaha:
Greencow V.2
"Can't wait for the anime to show GB wrecking a fresh King & Queen"
"I'm so braindead that I actually believe this!"
The episode is finally out: "the anime is not canon, GB would've won regardless of their state, stop using the anime to scale, Sandman's opinion is the only thing that matters..." :parkcry:

When zoro was with luffy for a minute and sanji jimbei and went together mission , i renember all isiot zoro fans comments
Luffy and his vice captain always together . No 3 4 is their own league .
Its funny where is same idiot group :)))
Who is hanging out with Jimbei :)))
Egghead made one thing very clear

luffy
Sanji zoro
Franky jimbei
And others

What did
When zoro was with luffy for a minute and sanji jimbei and went together mission , i renember all isiot zoro fans comments

luffy
Sanji zoro
Franky jimbei
And others
Jimbo doesn't event want to be grouped with zori tho, he called him a retard already for not handling the lucci business
:josad:
He just dogwalks zoro to the sunny because he needed so long that others started worrying and he is getting lost all the time with his super CoO

Same reason why robin got injured

luffy
Sanji zoro
Franky jimbei
And others
Nobody cares about shitty vc position sanjino can have it

luffy
Sanji zoro
Franky jimbei
And others
Runji and Franky have been a team the entire arc, even now they're fighting together, robots together strong.:myman:

Greencow V.2
"Can't wait for the anime to show GB wrecking a fresh King & Queen"
"I'm so braindead that I actually believe this!"
The episode is finally out: "the anime is not canon, GB would've won regardless of their state, stop using the anime to scale, Sandman's opinion is the only thing that matters..." :parkcry:
The funny thing is that the main thing from Greenbull was the dialogue to King and Queen.

“An admiral would lose face if they lost to a couple of commanders.”

Still the same in the anime.

And the anime even made him dominate the scabbards without his fruit and made the Shanks scene look worse lol

Oda has problems, but I'm so glad they aren't THESE problems:

https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/comments/1cfzjwa
From esteemed redditor (this is actually one of the best usernames I've seen in a while) PM_ME_SOME_YAOI : "Don’t forget the shonen classic where they’ll pretend the female character will become a true character with personality and agency, and then they get tossed aside or turn back into damsel in distress"

Btw @zenox you said there wasn’t any offscreen fighting between Garp and Kuzan offscreen, you’ve never said the anime was canon right?
Kuzan and Garp clearly went at it off-screen, you don’t need anime for that.
-Both in the same state (bruises all around the body with theri cap off)

in the anime Raizo hits base Greenbull with River of Retribution (an attack that made Kaido bleed @Lor D. Coast ) and it just goes CLANG off of his chest
:ihaha:
Better durability than Kaido according to Toei :shocked: