My little prediction regarding 1115 is this (just please don't shoot) - i think that, this chapter is still going to be anything similar to 1113 and 1114 - that is, 60 percent is a reaction to Vegapunk's words and the rest is some kind of minor pushing the story forward.

I assume so because - we still haven't gotten any reaction from many groups/real players:

- no reaction from the revolutionaries - which is quite shocking because they are very close to Vegapunk,

- Cross Guild not to mention Buggy,

- Blackbeard, it's strange that we've already seen Aokiji but not him,

- Shanks,

- Kizaru, he hears it too, but since Vagapunk started stream, we haven't heard from him even once,

- Fujitora and Ryokugyu,

- Wano,

I assume that there is also a chance that we could see Enel's reaction - the fact that he is on the moon does not change anything - after all, they have access to various technologies there.

EDIT 1:

It would also be nice to see Law and the rest, after all we know that they survived.

:shocking::steef::smoothy::amazing::risitexcla::pepeshy::pepebusi:

Last edited:
hopefully.
i don’t like man city because of the 115 charges and the fact they beat us in last UCL final but they are definitely better than gunner crybabies
City won because of Flopkaku's masterclass in front of Goal. I feel sad for a couple of users here who are good but the majority of the Assnal fanbase need to get brought down to reality with absolute clowning. Idgaf about City because they're cheats and none of their trophies are legit.

City won because of Flopkaku's masterclass in front of Goal. I feel sad for a couple of users here who are good but the majority of the Assnal fanbase need to get brought down to reality with absolute clowning. Idgaf about City because they're cheats and none of their trophies are legit.
don’t tell me. i’m an inter milan fan and LuLaLu lost the final for us. I was devastated. I like Guardiola tho, great manager ngl
Post automatically merged:

my goat @Nekomamushi

My little prediction regarding 1115 is this (just please don't shoot) - i think that, this chapter is still going to be anything similar to 1113 and 1114 - that is, 60 percent is a reaction to Vegapunk's words and the rest is some kind of minor pushing the story forward.

I assume so because - we still haven't gotten any reaction from many groups/real players:

- no reaction from the revolutionaries - which is quite shocking because they are very close to Vegapunk,

- Cross Guild not to mention Buggy,

- Blackbeard, it's strange that we've already seen Aokiji but not him,

- Shanks,

- Kizaru, he hears it too, but since Vagapunk started stream, we haven't heard from him even once,

- Fujitora and Ryokugyu,

- Wano,

I assume that there is also a chance that we could see Enel's reaction - the fact that he is on the moon does not change anything - after all, they have access to various technologies there.

EDIT 1:

It would also be nice to see Law and the rest, after all we know that they survived.

:shocking::steef::smoothy::amazing::risitexcla::pepeshy::pepebusi:
I believe the elements that will show up to Egghead will not be shown via the broadcast.

I've just given up on Dragon arriving, too, BTW. Which means I guess he's showing up???

I've got Cross Guild/Fuji + Smoker + Rebel Marines/Blackbeard showing up.

The icing on the cake would be Vivi, but, if that were to happen, I think Pell would have to be involved.

At this point, if any person from Alabasta if going to find Vivi, it's the dude who can... fly, since she's in the air.

I agree we have more reactions, though. Probably 1-2 more chapters of them.

Since the entire island is on fire, I think Smoker will show up to put it out at some point.

Honestly, we might have closer to two volumes left of Egghead than I thought. If the broadcast finishes, the Gorosei will just... destroy everything besides the Mother Flame and Punk Records. The only thing keeping the Gorosei from targeting the Straw Hats/Punks/Giants is the broadcast, once it ends, it's going to be a bloodbath.

Oda could time the arc to end on the broadcast's end, but.... eh....

Oh wait I forgot I think Shiki and Enel are going to show up, reading your Enel comment reminded me.

I believe the elements that will show up to Egghead will not be shown via the broadcast.

I've just given up on Dragon arriving, too, BTW. Which means I guess he's showing up???

I've got Cross Guild/Fuji + Smoker + Rebel Marines/Blackbeard showing up.

The icing on the cake would be Vivi, but, if that were to happen, I think Pell would have to be involved.

At this point, if any person from Alabasta if going to find Vivi, it's the dude who can... fly, since she's in the air.

I agree we have more reactions, though. Probably 1-2 more chapters of them.

Since the entire island is on fire, I think Smoker will show up to put it out at some point.

Honestly, we might have closer to two volumes left of Egghead than I thought. If the broadcast finishes, the Gorosei will just... destroy everything besides the Mother Flame and Punk Records. The only thing keeping the Gorosei from targeting the Straw Hats/Punks/Giants is the broadcast, once it ends, it's going to be a bloodbath.

Oda could time the arc to end on the broadcast's end, but.... eh....

Oh wait I forgot I think Shiki and Enel are going to show up, reading your Enel comment reminded me.
:steef::steef::steef::shocking::smoothy: