Something is bugging me

Joy Boy had probably Poseidon on his side
Pluton could be his ship because
1. His allies still have it and wait for the right time (open the boarders of Wano)
2. The Sunny is a less destructive version of Pluton and it would be an obvious parallel

so Joy Boy had at least 2 Ancient Weapons and still lost?
This is weird because he has the most ridiculous power in the world, his own allies, at least 2 Ancient Weapons and probably giant robots like the Iron Giant

I hope Oda doesn’t do Teach as dirty as TAC’s fake spoilers did

It was fine that he got caught off guard by Law once. But dude would look straight ass if he was all covered in bandages just from fighting Law.

Doffy stomped Law in a 1v1. And in wano Law needed to 2v1 a character weaker than Luffy’s opponent just to get a situational win.

Teach jobbing that hard tbh dehypes him.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

It was fine that he got caught off guard by Law once. But dude would look straight ass if he was all covered in bandages just from fighting Law.

Doffy stomped Law in a 1v1. And in wano Law needed to 2v1 a character weaker than Luffy’s opponent just to get a situational win.

Why are you typing essay for fake spoilers

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

just say you dont want law doing better against a yonko than kidd did