Mars getting clowned would just be the cherry on top of this already clown ass sundae.

Now forgive me for asking a possibly lowiq question, but how does the tweet indicate that this hinto is about Mars? Its not that I don't believe that Mars won't get clowned since everyone's getting clowned, I just find redon's hintos to be annoyingly cryptic and assumed that it meant that Luffy and Bonney are going to be laughing obnoxiously throughout the whole chapter as they clown everyone.

Is it Mars-related because Risitas was eating chicken or laughing at a bird joke prior to that laugh clip or is it because he's closest to the ship? :risicheck:

Mars getting clowned would just be the cherry on top of this already clown ass sundae.

Now forgive me for asking a possibly lowiq question, but how does the tweet indicate that this hinto is about Mars? Its not that I don't believe that Mars won't get clowned since everyone's getting clowned, I just find redon's hintos to be annoyingly cryptic and assumed that it meant that Luffy and Bonney are going to be laughing obnoxiously throughout the whole chapter as they clown everyone.

Is it Mars-related because Risitas was eating chicken or laughing at a bird joke prior to that laugh clip? :risicheck:
Yeah I dunno but if this is his reaction to the chapter then it means the chapter is extremely comedic and It can only be the result of TWO NIKAS clowning something which most likely is Mars :sighting:

If zori is mentioned.
Chapter is automatically 10/10.
:endthis:
Mentioned is not good enough. He needs to appear, tell Jinbum to buzz off, cut off Ghandi's skin and make him a full skeleton centaur.

I hate to admit it, but after that last chapter, its clear that moss haired son of a bitch is the only thing carrying this dumpsterfire of a manga since he's the only one who still shows any suspense or tension when LOda isn't misusing him with cheap stalling and reaction panels.

FML I'm agreeing with zorostans and shilling Zolo. Its finally come to this. :pepeanger:

Mentioned is not good enough. He needs to appear, tell Jinbum to buzz off, cut off Ghandi's skin and make him a full skeleton centaur.

I hate to admit it, but after that last chapter, its clear that moss haired son of a bitch is the only thing carrying this dumpsterfire of a manga since he's the only one who still shows any suspense or tension when LOda isn't misusing him with cheap stalling and reaction panels.

FML I'm agreeing with zorostans and shilling Zolo. Its finally come to this. :pepeanger:
You know very well how much one panel of Zori vs lucci gave us so much of discussion.
Two or three panels and we have a week worth of Discussion lol.
And currently I expect more from zori lore wise which I usually don't but kitetsu will be imp here ig.