Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I did it. I finally did it. It is done, after all of this time. Many many many people, well, they said it couldn't be done. I killed her. They were disbelievers. They were against me, and yet I did it none the less. Not only that, but I did it faster than anyone has every done, well, anything, let alone this. Nobody could have done it as fast or as well as I did it. Nobody compares to the way that I did it, and that is why I did it so well, and so perfectly. I am so great; to think anyone ever doubted my greatness is just absurd. I have accomplished more in just a few crucial moments than all of man has accomplished in all of history. Progress, on this account, is insurmountainable. Do not every question my abilities, I will simply show you what I have done, and you will know that I did it and it cannot be undone. They will try to undo it, I promise, they will do all that they can until they have become exhausted, but the truth remains. It is done, it cannot be undone, and nobody else can ever do it again. You might now be wondering, how is it that you could do it? Well it wasn't easy, I'll tell you that. Well it was easy for me, but it wouldn't be easy for anyone else. But here it is, this is how I did it. I did it simply by wanting to do it. Every since I was a child, and I knew nobody had done like that before, I had it in my heart to do it. And I knew that once I did it, things would never be the same. So I set out and I did it. Done.
@Sir Yasheen

I did it. I finally did it. It is done, after all of this time. Many many many people, well, they said it couldn't be done. I killed her. They were disbelievers. They were against me, and yet I did it none the less. Not only that, but I did it faster than anyone has every done, well, anything, let alone this. Nobody could have done it as fast or as well as I did it. Nobody compares to the way that I did it, and that is why I did it so well, and so perfectly. I am so great; to think anyone ever doubted my greatness is just absurd. I have accomplished more in just a few crucial moments than all of man has accomplished in all of history. Progress, on this account, is insurmountainable. Do not every question my abilities, I will simply show you what I have done, and you will know that I did it and it cannot be undone. They will try to undo it, I promise, they will do all that they can until they have become exhausted, but the truth remains. It is done, it cannot be undone, and nobody else can ever do it again. You might now be wondering, how is it that you could do it? Well it wasn't easy, I'll tell you that. Well it was easy for me, but it wouldn't be easy for anyone else. But here it is, this is how I did it. I did it simply by wanting to do it. Every since I was a child, and I knew nobody had done like that before, I had it in my heart to do it. And I knew that once I did it, things would never be the same. So I set out and I did it. Done.
@Sir Yasheen
Let the courts see this is not a confession I promise

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Sir Yasheen