Cool. So did topman which is my point. That attack did shit to topman.
It's not true at all for all three of them but moving on, you keep ignoring what that scene was trying to convey about them being immortal. So either all 3 tanked it or all three got damaged but regenerated - as it was suggested by Luffy, that's factual.

It's not true at all for all three of them but moving on, you keep ignoring what that scene was trying to convey about them being immortal. So either all 3 tanked it or all three got damaged but regenerated - as it was suggested by Luffy, that's factual.
All I know is there is no proof topman was damaged/injured. Its irrelevant whether you think the other two were damaged or not.

We really need to find some other nickname to insult people than clown - if Buggy finds One Piece (and i believe there is a big chance for that) then calling someone a clown will have a completely different - positive connotation.

:pepebuggy:
No it will be an insult, if you were actually a clown you may get paid really well, here people are clowns for free online so it's an insult