Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kizary crying happiness tears
:doffycry:
Atlast egghead is over and he can finally catch a break from Oda's treatment of getting him pizza diff and stay paralysed on floor for whole second half of the arc

:hihihi:

Kizary crying happiness tears
:doffycry:
Atlast egghead is over and he can finally catch a break from Oda's treatment of getting him pizza diff and stay paralysed on floor for whole second half of the arc

You guys are shooting such an own goal, but we're used to that from Zoro fans.

Kizaru surviving all the more confirms Zoro vs Kizaru is inevitably happening.

That's why I don't bother defending and hyping Kizaru because Zoro fans will eventually do that for me and hype him over Kaido.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You guys are shooting such an own goal, but we're used to that from Zoro fans.

Kizaru surviving all the more confirms Zoro vs Kizaru is inevitably happening.

That's why I don't bother defending and hyping Kizaru because Zoro fans will eventually do that for me and hype him over Kaido.
Wdym I am not hyping him?

I am

He's the best pizza I came across in ages

Cope, yes and no. There were legit reasons to believe Saturn would go down this arc outside agenda considering he was main villain of Kuma and Bonney story. Before Kizaru, I pushed for Luffy or Bonney/Kuma to defeat him.
But for him to get defeated Oda would have to expose Elders immortality and it makes sense he wants to keep that for later
There's also the BB plot with Saturn Caterina Devon can turn into him so if this were to work Saturn has to get removed from the picture
Post automatically merged:

Overall this arc has been an absolute blast and W for the Admiral agenda. Don't let the haters gaslight you into thinking something else.

I'll make a thread on this once the chapter is out.

We roll on to the great Sakazuki
:endthis:
@MonochromeYoru @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @ZenZu @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Dragon777 etc
Spread the word :absojustice: