It reminds me of the cope post about a certain other character here when they realize he is just not that deep compared to others. Even the end is the same where this poster is clearly mad over powerscaling instead what oda was doing this arc, which was all about character writing of the admirals, Kuma, Bonney, Sanji and so on as they are the ones who had to do with most of the themes in Egghead.:sanmoji:
I posted this a while ago here:
They are quite a few themes in this arc that are consistent and are reflected through the whole arc, don't know what to tell you
What it means to be human for example and that love can transcend logic. We got that in the plot, literally spelled out by multiple characters, and we have it in side characters like stussy and how Kaku still values her, we have that even in the villains with the gorosei who are doubted to be even human by multiple characters

1 of the many themes that is consistent from the first chapter of the arc with the mechanical sea beast and a huge improvement wano, which was an actual power level and hype wank fest imo
Like I said the arcs theme is set from chapter 1 of the arc. Kuzan praises garp training, but mentions to garp that his trainees always become renegades because he doesn't connect with them on a human level. We see this when Garp talks about him about Dragon but Kuzan has no interest cause garp didn't take him with him on a personal human-level journey.
We have 2 moments with Sanji and Kuma who defy logic and Vegapunk, the world's leading scientist, says he acknowledges and even prefers this explanation above a scientific, logical one.
Kizaru saying he a cog is also very specific science/mechanic-related term. Most of the arc characters and themes center around who is human and to what degree, even the bumosei whole shtick is that they consider everyone less human or non-human. The final dialogue we get with Sakazuki and Kizaru is that Sakazuki only sees the Soldier Kizaru and does not consider his human feelings, which makes Sakazuki apologize.
Lilith acts as the most normal Vegapunk because being "evil" is part of being a human. I could go on its very obvious IMO.

Meanwhile, only oda knows wtf was going in the wano arc and every character associated with it :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Not all One Piece characters get put in the same effort into the writing I'm afraid :josad: We will see more copes like this when we sort the wheat from the chaff the more the final saga progresses.